Teasing part 2

I walked into the house with George and he lead me upstairs to his bedroom.
"Take your bikini off and lay on the bed spread!" He demanded.
"Daddy?" I asked confused.
"Just do as I said," he sounded frustrated. He took his gardening overalls off along with his top and his boxers. His massive cock hit his abdomen, it was dripping with precum .
"Do you understand what you do to me?" He asked still frustrated. He was so sexy when he was angry.
"You've been a very bad girl, making me hard and then leaving me there. Not only that but also saying that you like not any other man but one of my closest friends. I think you deserve to be punished."
"But daddy. What about my friends?" I asked innocently.
"Oh please. You brought this upon yourself. It's you who said that you wanted this," he said motioning his hands towards his erect cock. He wasn't wrong.

George crawled on top of me and started attacking my neck roughly. I couldn't help but moan.
"Do you like that baby girl?" George asked, his voice low and sexy. I smiled at my new nickname and hummed in response.
"Daddy can you fuck me now," I begged. He removed his lips from my neck and smiled.
"As you wish," he said before shoving one of  his long fingers inside of me. I released a loud moan.
"God you're so wet and all mine," he hissed.
"Daddy I need your cock inside me not your fingers," I moaned.

He removed his finger and positioned himself so he was in line with my wet entrance. He looked up at me to make sure I was okay with this. I nodded and he slowly shoved his length into me. We both let out a loud moan. George gradually began to pick up his pace. He could tell that I was about to cum so pulled out of me.
"Daddy why did you do that?" I asked rather disappointed.
"Get on yer knees," he demanded. I did as he said and he started thrusting into me from behind. Ever thrust felt amazing. I finally reached my climax. I came all over George's cock and on the bedsheets.
"Daddy is going to cum inside of you now okay baby girl. Daddy is going to fill you up," he hissed into me ear. He shot his load into me and collapsed next to me, holding me to his chest.

He placed soft kisses down my neck.
"Thanks for that baby, I haven't had a shag in years," George said.
"Thanks for being my first daddy," I said getting up from the bed.
"Where are you going?" He asked sounding sad.
"My friends are here," I stated.
"Oh shit yeah I'll come with ye," he said and he threw his gardening overalls back on. I stumbled downstairs back into the garden.
"You alright y/n you don't seem to be able to walk properly,"one of my friends asked rather amused. I glanced over at George.
"Yeah just pins and needles," I said before getting back into the pool with them.

That was.... something😳. The next one will probably be fluff cause there seems to be a lot of smut.