Baby fever

Can I just say one thing tho, George is such a daddy. Like he radiates strong daddyness.

I woke up to find the space next to me was empty. I looked over at the clock seeing that it was 1pm. I've slept in. George would have left hours ago. On the bed where George usually is when I wake up, lies a note:

'Good morning sleeping beauty, sorry I had to leave to go to the studio.
Anyway I've made you some pancakes and left them in the fridge.
I love you to the moon and back.
- your Georgie
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

I read it and a smile instantly appeared on my face. The Beatles were currently recording one of their first albums 'with the Beatles'. I got out of bed and put on my dressing gown, my exposed skin feeling cold due to the cold air.

I was at the top of the stairs about to go down them before I ran back in the direction of the bathroom. I knelt down in front of the toilet throwing up. This had gone on for about a week so far. At first I thought nothing of it. The second day I thought it was just a coincidence. But now I had my suspicions.

I cleaned myself up and went to the kitchen, eating the pancakes George had made for me. I called Cynthia and explained everything to her. She said she'd be over right away with a pregnancy test.

I waited about 15 minutes until I heard the doorbell ring. I ran to the door and opened it to reveal an excited looking Cynthia.
"Here's the test, you go and take it I'll wait outside," she instructed. I did exactly as told.
I did my business and waited patiently for the results to be revealed. It came up with 'positive'. I started panicking. I decided the best thing to do would be to tell Cynthia.
"Cyn, it says positive."
"That's amazing!!" She said bringing me into a hug.
"What will George say?" I asked anxious.
"He'll be fine. He'll probably be happy and if not he'll warm to the idea of having a little one. And look on the bright side, baby John will have someone to have play dates with," Cynthia said rubbing her swollen stomach. They hadn't picked a name yet they just knew it would be a boy. What Cynthia said did make me feel better about the whole situation.

So Cynthia left a few hours ago so I went to the library and took out books on parenting. George burst through the door, looking as happy as ever. I quickly slid the books under the couch of our shared house as he came and took up the empty space next to me on the couch. He pulled me in for a hug.
"Hello darling," he mumbled into my hair.
"Hi sweetheart. Did you have a good day at the studio?"
"Yeah actually. It wasn't as stressful as the other days have been. Were just adding a few finishing touches to the album and then we're done. Anyway what have you been up to?"I panicked again not knowing how to reply.
"Well y'know just the usual. Cynthia popped by."
"Is everything okay?"
"Of corse it is Georgie. Why wouldn't it be,"I lied.
"Well that only happens if one of you has news, one of you is upset or you're going on a girls day out."
"Actually it's the first one,"I replied.
"Right then what's the gossip?" George asked pulling me
closer.
"So y'know how we've always talked about the future like getting married and having kids." George nodded beckoning for me to continue.
"Well erm. So you're sort of going to be a dad," I said scared of what his response would be. He just stared into space for a while.
"George please say something," I panicked.
"So there is going to be a mini version of us?"
"Yes."
"Darling that's amazing!!" He said showering me with kisses.

Sorry it's so short. Requests are open