Chapter 136- The Prince Is Very Sick (60)

After finishing his toast, the crown prince left with a laugh.

Because Ouyang Ling was injured by Su Yan on the stage, she was hurriedly taken out for treatment.

And the white tiger that had died of snake poison on the spot was also taken away.

The scene was a bit chaotic.

The ambassador's face could barely be maintained, and he sat in the position for a while before leaving on the excuse of taking care of the princess.

Although the ending was not good, the emperor was very happy.

Finally, Xuanyuan's reputation has been preserved.

Here, he also found such a dazzling maidservant.

Although her status is a bit humble, she suits his appetite.

He had eaten a lot of big fish and meat, and the taste of this special dish is also very good.

Later in the future, he'll just give a place and reward some silver.

Xuanyuan Honghua's obscure gaze glanced at Su Yan again.

After a while, the emperor also left.

So just like that, the banquet held for the visit of the princess embassy of the Sun Kingdom ended early.

On the way back to the bedroom.

Su Yan supported Xuanyuan Yonghao, whose drinking tolerance seemed to be a little poor.

After drinking that glass of wine, he clutched her hand very tightly, not letting go.

She pulled him one step at a time.

If Su Yan didn't move, he would stand there motionless.

In the end, she couldn't help but take Xuanyuan Yonghao back to the bedroom step by step.

Su Yan led the man to the bed and let him sit down.

Nan Tang had already slammed the door open and broke in.

Su Yan froze for a moment. She looked back and saw Nan Tang, who had arrived by the bed at some point.

His voice was cold and stern, "All of you, please come and diagnose His Highness one by one."

All the twenty physicians in the Tai Hospital were brought by Nan Tang

After the words fell, Nan Tang's eyes looked at Su Yan, his eyes cold and scary.

Finally, he squeezed out the word "please" from between his teeth.

Su Yan naturally sensed the sudden indifference Nan Tang treated her.

But... she looked at her held hands.

She traced her eyesight up the arm and looked at the man with half-opened eyes and a pale face sitting on the bed.

She blinked and said, "He isn't letting go."

Her soft voice didn't impress Nan Tang.

In Nan Tang's eyes, Su Yan was the murderer who wanted to murder his master.

But he couldn't kill her.

This emotion that he couldn't vent anywhere made his attitude toward Su Yan colder and colder.

But even so, what can it do?

His master wants her.

It is necessary to die.

Even if the woman poisoned him to harm him, his master still held her hand and didn't want her to leave.

Nan Tang took a deep breath and felt that his so many years of maintained calmness would soon collapse.

He had to ignore Su Yan and motioned for the physicians to come in one by one to diagnose His Highness.

The incoming medical physicians shuddered and looked carefully at the door of the dormitory, surrounded by dark guards, each one holding blades.

Obviously, they were threatened by them.

It's the only way to recruit all physicians in such a short time.

Then, one after another, the physicians diagnosed the pulse.

Half an hour passed.

More than twenty physicians got together to discuss, and finally got an answer.

"This lord, His Highness' body is still weak and lacking blood. Later on, we will prescribe a prescription for physical conditioning for His Highness."

Nan Tang frowned.

"Other than that? Are there signs of poisoning?"

Twenty physicians looked at each other with a puzzled look.

"Poisoning? His Highness's body is just weak, not poisoned."

TL thoughts: Delusional emperor! *angry noises* you're like, what, three times her age?