Chapter 152- The Prince Is Very Sick (77)

She hit the neck of one of the guards with a knife fiercely.

No one thought that Su Yan would rebel at such a time.

The leading guard had a stern face, and the tone was harsher now.

"Grab her!"

Dozens of fused s fought against Su Yan.

Chunhua looked anxious.

Struggling to get rid of her restraints, she ran to the Imperial Study while holding her troublesome skirt.

Xiaohua looked at its host's force value in shock.

It originally thought that its host was already very powerful.

But now, seeing these imperial guards fall to the ground in a blink of an eye like green onions, Xiaohua was once again fascinated by its host.

Its host is really amazing.

Su Yan's eyes glanced at Ouyang Ling who was protected by the Imperial Guards.

She licked the corners of her lips and her blows started getting heavier.

Ouyang Ling was also unconvinced by Su Yan.

That day, Su Yan killed her white tiger.

Today, she must pay for it with her blood.

Ouyang Ling pulled out a dagger and stabbed it straight towards Su Yan.

Surrounded by blows, Ouyang Ling's dagger stabbed.

Su Yan mobilized most of her physical energy consumption, and her body movements became sluggish. She raised her hand directly and caught the dagger head-on.

Then she lifted her foot and kicked Ouyang Ling's knee, forcing her to kneel.

In the next second, Su Yan's hand pressed a point on Ouyang Ling's neck.

Ouyang Ling uncontrollably collapsed to the ground.

Su Yan turned a blind eye to the guards around her.

All her attention was on this Ouyang Ling.

Pulling out the knife in her hand, she pierced her shoulder blade.

Su Yan held a dagger and blood splashed on her cheeks.

The atmosphere made Xiaohua not dare to come out.

Ouyang Ling cried out, pale and dying.

"Stop it all!"

Lin Liqiang's vigorous voice sounded.

In the next second, he had arrived at the center of the battle.

His face condensed.

Looking at the dying princess.

He thought that if he persuaded him to use force, Su Yan had already gotten up when his words fell.

She pulled out the dagger and took a few steps back.

The light blue skirt was covered with blood.

It was also on her cheeks, and everywhere else.

So as to cover her pale face caused by lack of physical strength.

Su Yan lowered her head and stepped back.

Zhao Ziyan's voice rang next to her ears.

"Miss Su Yan, are you all right?"

Originally, he and Lin Liqiang came to see His Highness.

Unexpectedly, they encountered such a thing halfway, and even more unexpectedly, it was Su Yan who was fighting.

Su Yan glanced at Zhao Ziyan. She opened her mouth to speak.

But in the end, nothing was said.

Her eyes were watery and uncontaminated with killing intent from beginning to end.

She shakily took a step forward, but she staggered.

Zhao Ziyan reached out after seeing that she was about to fall and quickly helped her.

So, when Xuanyuan Yonghao came, he saw the scene of Su Yan's watery eyes and Zhao Ziyan's closeness, looking extremely ambiguous.

Then he looked at the guards surrounding the place. They kneeled on the ground.

"Your Highness!"

Su Yan looked up, and saw Ouyang Ling's maid, kneeling on the ground sobbing.

"Your Highness! Please judge this fairly! Please judge this fairly ah! The princess is about to be tortured to death by this bold maidservant!"

Xuanyuan Yonghao looked somber, and his dark eyes looked at Su Yan. He didn't seem to see the maid who was kneeling on the ground sobbing, or the dying princess.

All his attention was on Su Yan.