s i x

May 27
1989
1:03 a.m.

At Bill's house, water dripped from the ceiling, onto his artwork of you, right next to him in his bed as he slept, then it dripped on him, waking him up as thunder rumbled outside. He quietly slipped out of your grip and got out of bed, he went to the hallway closet and collected a bucket to deal with the dripping water. As he closed the closet door and carried the bucket to his room, the light in Georgie's bedroom suddenly turned on, getting his attention.

Putting down the bucket, he walked into his late little brother's room and looked around. He walked in and picked up Georgie's Lego model of a turtle and sat on his bed, sobbing softly, still unable to believe he was really dead.

Bill looked up at the sound of running footsteps, then stood up and walked out of the room and saw footprints going downstairs. Bill followed the footprints down the stairs, stopping a few feet from the kitchen, where he saw a small figure clad in a yellow raincoat run into the basement. He gasped and dropped the model, which brokeon the floor.

"Georgie," he whispered to himself, fear spreading up his spine. Bill walked into the kitchen to the basement door, which was wide open, then slowly walked down the stairs into the basement, which was filled with water.

In the corner, next to the shelf, stood Georgie. Bill could hardly believe his eyes, "I lost it, Billy. Don't be mad."

"I-I-I-I'm not mad at you," Bill shook his head. 'Georgie' stood there, with a sort of evil smile on his face, making Bill quiver.

"It just floated off," the little boy stepped away from the shelf. "But, Bill, if you'll come with me, you'll float, too."

"Georgie," Bill said softly.

"You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too," his voice deepened and his face started to decay. "You'll float, too. You'll float, too." Pennywise rose from the water behind 'Georgie'. "You'll float, too."

His voice became distorted and the clown repeated the phrase with him in the same distorted voice. "You'll float, too! You'll float, too!

"You'll float, too! You'll float, too!" It pushed 'Georgie' underwater, with blood appearing in that very spot while speaking in It's normal voice. "You'll float, too!"

Bill stood there, horrified by what he was seeing. Pennywise roared and charged at Bill; he panicked and ran back upstairs as Pennywise nearly grabbed him and closed the door to the basement. Pennywise then slithered away.

---

"H-How di-did you know?!" Bill woke you up as he yelled at you. It clearly wasn't morning, you could see that from the dark window, and you were completely confused. "Af-After w-we got yo-you from th-th-the water, you s-said something ab-about the basement! H-Ho-How the hell d-did you know?!"

"Shit, that was tonight," you sat up and rubbed the sleep from your eyes. He glared at you and you yawned. "Look, if I tell you how I knew, you'll try and send me to a mental institution."

"I-I just s-sa-saw my missing br-brother and a c-crazy f-fu-fucking clown," Bill huffed. "I don't th-think it can g-get worse."

With a sigh, you began to explain everything to him, from the fact that he was originally a book character turned into a movie, to how you wished to be in his universe. Bill looked a bit confused, but never interrupted you, instead letting you finish your explanation. He listened intently, trying to wrap his head around all of the new information.