s e v e n

May 27
1989
12:22 p.m.

Everyone was finished and ready to go, except for Bill and Bev who were still hanging out in the bathroom. You pulled your gloves off and went down the hall, noticing how Ben quietly walked into Beverly's bedroom.

Peeking around the corner, you saw Bill and Bev talking quietly in the bathroom. You cursed your character for having those stupid feelings as you felt your blood boil while watching them talk. Jesus, Bill, you couldn't help but think. Pick a girl already, stop leading us both on. Gritting your teeth, you walked away to try and calm down.

You went down to the others that were waiting outside after throwing away your last trash bag. After a few minutes of waiting, Bill, Bev, and Ben all came down the fire escape and snatched up their bikes. Everyone began walking with their bikes down the street, other than Richie who was riding his, circling the group and sassing you.

"You know, I really appreciated being your personall doorman, really. I mean, could you idiots have taken any longer?"

"Shut it, Richie," Stan rolled his eyes.

"Close your damn mouth for once in your life," you nodded, not really having his jokes at that moment.

"Oh, okay, trash the trashmouth, I get it," Richie put his hands up in mock surrender. "Hey, I wasn't the one scrubbing the floor pretending the sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween."

"Sh-She didn't imagine it," Bill defended her. "I s-sa-saw something too."

"You saw blood too?" Stan asked while everyone stopped to listen to what Bill had to say.

"Not blood. I saw G-Ge-Georgie," Bill answered, shaking his head. "It all seemed so real. Like, it seemed like him, but there was this..."

"A clown," Eddie finished the sentence as he glared at the ground. "I saw it too."

"Can only virgins see this stuff?" Richie asked. "Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?"

Before anyone could tell him to shut up, you were interrupted by laughter in the woods. Everyone looked over and saw a blue car parked on the side of the road, along with a bike.

"Oh shit, that's Belch Huggins' car," Eddie muttered. "We should get outta here."

"Isn't that the homeschooled kid's bike?"

"Yeah, it's Mike's," you nodded, and dropped your bike. "C'mon, let's go."

"We should help him," Beverly agreed, dropping her bike and following you as you ran into the woods.

You didn't hear what the rest of the losers said but you knew they would follow. Beverly and you came to a small clearing that was divided by a little creek. Henry had pinned Mike down and was about to bash his skull in when Bev hurled a rock at him, hitting Henry right in the middle of his forehead.

"Nice throw," Stanley said as he appeared next to her, the rest of the losers following shortly after.

"Thanks," she shrugged.

"You losers are trying to hard! She'll do you, you just have to ask nicely, like I did," Henry thrusted his crotch up into his palm. You helped Mike stand up as he scrambled through the creek to you. "I thought you would know that since you already have one slut in your group. She's the one you gotta beg, not Marsh."

"Oh, please," you rolled your eyes. "You haven't even fucked me, yet."

"Yet?!" The losers all cried out.

Henry was speechless for a moment before he smirked. "See? Just a little slut. Come here and show me what you can do, bitch."

You stood slowly, discreetly grabbing a larger rock and hiding it behind your back while Henry fumbled with his pants. Turning to the losers, you winked and showed them the rock before you made your way to Bowers, making sure to keep rock out of his sight.