e l e v e n

A/N: Please keep in mind that the characters are 15-16 in this story. Thanks :)

Days after your first date with Bill, you were thinking about what he said on the rooftop. The words were on repeat and everytime they rang through your head, they made your heart swell just a little bit more.

He started your day by going to the quarry, a cute picnic set up on the edge of the cliff. Then, he took you to a meadow where you two just sat and talked. It didn't matter what you talked about, you were happy to just be there with him. No Richie to make dirty comments, no Eddie to complain about PDA, no Stan to be an overprotective cousin. Just you and Bill.

After hours had passed of just sitting in the meadow, he took you to a diner where you shared a milkshake. Once it had gotten dark, Bill took you to his house and climbed onto the roof to look at the stars.

"I don't know h-ho-how to describe it," Bill sat next to you. The two of you were star gazing on his roof at the end of your first date. "You just make me so happy. And everytime you leave, it's like I'm counting down the seconds until I can see you again. I don't know when it started, but now I wake up and the first thing I think about is how excited I am to see your face, your smile, just... you. I think I'm in love with you."

June 12
1989
12:37

"Bill," you muttered breathlessly between kisses. "What about the agreement?"

He trapped you between your mattress and his chest as you ran your hands through his hair. Bill's mouth left yours and travelled down your neck. Your mind was spinning and you forgot about everything you had been worrying about.

"Fuck it..." he hummed against your skin. You would've laughed had he not found the spot that made you moan out his name. "Say that again."

"Bill~" you repeated as he sucked the skin of that spot between his lips, nibbling slightly on it. Through your hormonal daze, you heard your phone begin to ring. "Bill~ The phone... I need to answer it."

He didn't move, only continued his antics. Bill bit a little harder on the spot, making you mewl, but moved his face up to look at you, "The phone can wait."

Without giving you time to respond, he hungrily kissed you. One of the only things you could think about was how his stutter had basically disappeared.

You squeaked as he pushed his tongue into your parted lips, deepening the kiss. His hands held your waist and pulled you as close to him as possible. However, the ringing got louder and more persistent, so he reluctantly let go of you and you answered the phone.

"Hello?" You asked, trying to calm your racing heart.

Beverly's voice came softly from the other end of the line, "{Y/N}, it's Bev... Can you meet me outside of my apartment? I... I need to get away from my dad."

"Yeah, Bev, of course," you sighed into the phone. Bill looked a little frustrated and confused. "Is it okay if Bill comes along? I'm hanging out with him anyway."

"Um, sure, just don't let my dad- Oh, Daddy," she cut herself off. You tensed and sat up straighter on your bed. Bill sensed this and went from frustrated to concerned. "It's just my friend, I was asking--"

"Who is this?" A gruff male came onto the line.

"This is {Y/N}, Mr. Marsh," you said sweetly. "I'm Beverly's friend."