Jooheon

I look away with furrowed eyebrows. I'm so confused right now but at the same time. it makes sense. wait no it dosen't--

he stands up from his chair and approaches me until we're only inches apart from each other.

"work. properly."

I move my gaze to him and quietly sighed.

He's right... I have to work properly. I wanted a job for so long and here am I.
there's no going back now.

act professional KyuRi. he's your boss. nothing more.

I smile at him as if nothing happened. "Hello Mr. Ajero, I am Yoon KyuRi. your new Personal Assistant. I will work well in the future."

"Good to know.. There are some things you don't know yet. first, you must come with me everytime I have a meeting I don't care if you're busy or not. second, you have to be earlier than me everyday. if I arrive earlier then you're considered late."

isn't that too much?

I didn't notice my reaction was disgusted and nervous. "is there a problem?"

coming back to my senses I move away from him "no problem--"

"if thats the case... I want you to make 10 proposals of new features we can add for our new gadget to publish. I want it to be here placed in my table tomorrow before I arrive."

"t-ten proposals?" I gasped.

"KyuRi, don't tell me you're about to give up. this is just the start of your job.".

I shake my head 'no'
"good... I wont give you too much work today. but keep in mind what you must do."

JOOHEON POV
"KyuRi!" she turns her face to me before she could even open the door.

"let me take you home."

"n-no need to. I can--"

"come on. let me"

----
I close the car door and start to drive. "where do you live?"

"um... at Tenre Apartments. you can drop me nearby."

I nod and smile to the thought that Im going to drive her home.

[FLASHBACK]

back in highschool.. .

"Jooheon!" the girl keeps following me from behind.

"Jooheon~" another girl shouts from infront of me running to me.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the right side. "Jooheon... can you... take me home?"

"why?"

"Jooheon me too "

"Jooheon!"

"Jooheon what about me?"

[END]

I laughed after remembering those days in the past.

"why are you laughing?" she scratches the back of her neck.

wait-- I wasnt laughing about her.

"nothing I just remembered something. anyway how was your first day?"