FINAL

AUTHOR'S NOTE.
first, I really want to thank everyone reading this till the end. I'm so surprised and shocked that.. this story reached a thousand views halfway. Im really grateful and I appreciate it sm. I hope you all can support me with my other upcoming fanfcs. especially in SB19.

also i'm still a starter in being an author but I hope everyone enjoyed it. maybe in the future ill make a season 2 with my skills upgraded.

If you see this sign: "🎶🎶🎶" Play the media ⬆️above the title, and continue reading while the song is on.

---thank you, xoxo

--------

As soon as I got back home, I flopped myself on my bed. my face facing my pillow.

all i feel right now is frustration and confusion.

Just three hours ago he confessed his love towards me... and now, he blamed me for having the scars on his face which i dont even know where the hell he got it from!

knock.

knock.

"KyuRi, you have to eat." Bom-Seok's voice from behind the door spoke. "No! I dont want to just leave me alone--"

Before I could even finish my sentences He pulled my collar making me stand up
infront of him.

"look at yourself!"

"I-I'm cute"

He stopped himself from laughing "You're so pale! go and eat with me"

I roll me eyes playfully "you sound like my mom."

"just go!"

------
Bom-Seok placed a plate that contains rice, and chicken infront of me.

He sits down across from me and starts to eat his food.

"gosh" I sigh quietly after remembering what happened earlier.

I'm such a dumb shit.

"what happened KyuRi?" He asked while still focusing on his food.

"nothing." I replied and take hold of the fork.

"dont eat lousy!"

STELL POV
"stell. tell me what happened. why aren't you talking?" Seja caresses the top of my head but i flinch away.

"leave" My voice was low and stern. without looking at her.

"what? No! you're not yet feeling well--"

"I said leave!" I shout and point at the door infront of me.

She stays quiet and looks down. "no."

"are you gonna leave or not?" I told earning a sigh from me.

"lets just go." Jooheon whispered to her as he hold both sides of her shoulders and walk out of the door with her.

as soon as the door closes I sigh with my eyes closed.

what the hell is happening to you stell? wake up.
wake up.
wake up.

Oh for god's sake this is not a dream. KyuRi already left.

My mind was blank. but without hesitating I remove everything that was connected to me. I take off the oxygen from my face and then stand up.

that's when I realized i was on hospital clothes.

"this sucks." as I sighed my head tilts on the chair KyuRi was sitting on earlier.