It was supposed to be me.

IMPORTANT: I'm truly sorry for my readers who were waiting for my new updates. I was and still is busy for the past weeks with family, school, self, and other matters. but mainly, i was disxouraged and didn't feel like writing since I felt like no one was waiting for my updates which made me feel sad. but when i opened this again after for a long time i found out there were people waiting. it made me feel couraged again.. so here it is.. again, i'm truly very sorry.
      --author

....
KYURI POV

D-Did Jooheon just asked me out?

I blink my eyes A few times and look away in awkwardness.

I heard him chuckle awkwardly, "you don't have to answer me now... But now that I've said it im admitting my feelings towards you. yes, I like you."

I bite my lower lip unconsciously
"shall we go back to the office? its still early." he asked changing the topic.

-----
As we both enter the office everyone was gathered in a circle, talking about something.

we both stop our tracks "what are they talking about?" I asked Jooheon.

but they all end up turning their heads to me with sharp expressions. "wh-what's going on?"

"ow!" Jooheon groans "looks like we got a couple here." I heard Stell's voice making me boil in anger.

"check the Group chat." Stell whispers between me and Jooheon in a smirk.

he then walks off to his room.

everyone was still staring at us.. particularly me.

I turn on my phone and saw 500+ unread messages.

I scrolled all the way up only to see a photo of me and jooheon hugging.

it was the other they when he cmforted me. I look back up to them they just shook their heads. "its not what you think!"

"you lied to us." one of the females said.

"I did not! nothing is going on with me and Jooheon!"

"i'm sure when Mr. Ajero sees this.. you'll probably get fired."

----
"explain." stell slams his phone on the table making me startle while i was just standing infront of him scared.

"you were there." I whispered.

STELL POV
"so? did i ask? answer my question! why was he hugging you?!" my tone has gone up alittle... welll.. maybe more than alittle for her to gasp and look down.

I stand up from my seat "answer my question!"

"it was your fault!" she looks up to me with wet eyes. "you fired me that day! so he just comforted me what did he do wrong?!"

"You dont understand-"

"because i was humiliated by the leader of our project so that's why you fired me. dont act like you know nothing!" she shouts the last words.

i actually didn't fire her that day...

i was talking to Jooheon when i said "you're fired." but it ended up going to KyuRi.

[FLASHBACK]

once the meeting started, we left the room. the leader of our project collaboration, Mr. Teuni and I shook hands.

he said we'll have the another meeting on by next week and I just nodded my head quickly not minding what he was saying.

"thank you for today." I said and shook my hand with his.

as he turns around to leave there was only one thing in my mind.

KyuRi.

I ran inside the office and looked for her with my mind full of thoughts.

'is she okay?'

'I hope she isn't sad.'

'I can't believe he did that to her
earlier.''

I felt to sad that I wanted to comfort her so much and just hug her and say that "it's okay.."
"you did nothing wrong."

"its okay..." I heard Jooheon's voice making me stop my tracks and hide behind the wall.

"but--"

"you did nothing wrong..."

my mind, my heart, myself, was all blank. it was supposed to be me. me who is comforting her.

it felt like Jooheon betrayed me...

I knew it was up between them..

I didn't wait for the perfect timing. because i wasn't in the perfect mind right now.

I was mad, confused, sad. the fact that it was supposed to be me comforting her.
but i was just useless..

I walked to them after taking a deep sigh. "you're fired" I stated without looking at Jooheon and continued walking.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"i'm sorry.. i didn't mean to hurt you." I replied. I couldn't stand myself seeing her in the verge of tears. especially, i was the reason why..

I slowly wrapped my arms around her.. and hug her.

I felt her body shake abit sensing that she was shocked by my actions...
I was also shocked by what i was doing.
my body just went with it.

maybe because... after seeing her again. made me get used to what we kept doing while we were still together..

hugging each other.. was something we always did everyday..

seeing her again, made me feel like forgetting our after breakup days. and felt like it was just yesterday when we were still in love.

or just because, I am still in love
with you..

"its okay...you did nothing wrong.."

---
END: yes, it was a short chapter but hope you still enjoyed it. i"ll try to keep updated with this book cause alot seems to enjoy and read it.. sooooo. i hope you guys can support me! :)

VOTE❤