Date?

I dropped my bag on the floor and close the door still looking down..

"oh! you're here!"

I silently walked past Bom-seok and walked up the stairs "what happened?"
I hear his footsteps walking behind me.

I stopped walking and so he did. I can feel his curious stare at me from behind
"I'm sorry... I might have to stay here longer than I expected.."

"t-that dosen't sound a problem to me." he said sounding quite happy.

"why do you sound like you're happy? for me it is a problem."

"because... I get to watch over you and take care of you... like what I promised to your mom.."

[FLASHBACK]

"M-Mom! Don't leave please! hang on there! The ambulance is coming!" I said between my cries.

my eyes blurry from my tears.
"y-your dad... died 2 years ago... and maybe..i-its my time to... be with him.. there." she smiles faintly at me.

I quickly shake my head "No! No! No! I won't let you leave me too!" I shaked her shoulders to keep her awake.

she then holds onto Bom-Seok's hand.
"p-promise me... you will.. take care
of h-her."

"mom! don't say that!" I cried more and caressed her cheeks.

Bom-Seok looks at me then pats my back "I promise." He said then looked at my mom.

she smiles at us "i-i love you..my
K-KyuRi." her breathing hitches.. soon her smile fades and she closes her eyes.

[END]

"shall we go order something?" He asks then holds onto my wrist and carefully pull me with him inside my room

"what do you want to eat?" I ask her while I sit on the chair infront of my computer. "i'll just go order food from.the café you always stay at." He chuckles at my words.

JOOHEON POV
I plop on my bed my body spread apart "he could've just fired me instead."

[FLASHBACK]

"KyuRi... You're fired." with that he continues walking carelessly

"stell!" KyuRi shouts and tries to run after him but I stopped her by holding her wrist "don't... it will.make things worse.. let"s find a way."

[END]

"is he just stupid or what?" I scoff.

STELL POV
did I make the right choice...

I don't know if I'm sad because Seja left... or because KyuRi is leaving..

How am I going to endure the pain again...

no. no. I must endure it. this time... she left as my assistant.. nothing more..

BOM-SEOK POV
ding.
we heard the doorbell rang and we both stand up at the same time.

"I'll go get it." I said before running down the stairs.