Mutual Feelings?= X

"I want you back KyuRi."

From my wrist, his hand slides down to my hands holding them.

"i swear... I'm never.. never letting you go again."

"stell its.. its not right to do this anymore."

His eyes brightens up and stands up "what do you mean? w-we can work it out again.. j-just give me another chance." panic invades his eyes.

I sigh and slowly take his hands off mine.

"im sorry."

"no you dont understand."

As I walk away a few steps. He hugged me from behind. "No! I said im not letting you go again."

"please stell stop--"

"shit!" I hold onto his arm and carefully lay him on the floor.

"HELP!!"

"HELP US!!"

------
THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Where is Stell Ajero?" Jooheon asked the front desk as soon as he got there.

he was breathing heavily from running. "stell ajero.."

The receptionist typed on the keyboard his name. "room number 517, sixth floor."

"okay thanks."

He starts to speed-walking leaving the girl behind him.

"Jooheon! Wait!"

"We cant make stell wait!" His speed remains the same.

The girl sighs from behind and stops moving.

Jooheon noticed instantly and he turns around to see her. she was taking her heels oof.

"Seja? What are you doing? Lets go!" He holds thight onto her wrist and drag her.

The cold floor sticking on Seja's Skin sends shivers to her spine.

The elevator opens and there was no one inside. as they both walk inside. silence invades them.

Both of them knew it was awkward. The Man clears his throat making a sound forcefully.

"let me hold that." the quick action of Jooheon taking her pair of heels from her hand made her blush.

"th-thank you."

Ding. thirdly floor

The elevator opens revealing a bunch of men going inside with them.

"look at that."

"who?"

"that... girl."

Jooheon's eyes furrowed hearing their conversation.

"hey isn't she pretty-"

"Babe! where do you plan eating tonight?"

Seja looks at him confused. at the same time, having butterflies. "c-cut it out" she whispered.

The group of men stared at them as if they were about to rage on a fight.

"nothing babe. i planned everything."

Ding sixth floor.

The elevator opens once again.

Jooheon didn't hesitate as his arms slip onto Seja's legs and neck. carrying her bridal-style.

They walk out of the elevator quietly.

only the sound of Jooheon's footsteps could be heard.

"hold onto me. or you'll fall."

KYURI POV
an hour has passed already and Stell hasn't woken up yet.

the longer i wait, the more concerned I feel.

I wasn't really planning to reject him but He wouldn't let me speak.

My thoughts erased as my stomach growls. I check the time from my watch 3:12pm

I haven't had eaten anything the whole day yet...

The door swings open revealing Jooheon and Seja.

oh god please no this is not good.

I close my eyes lightly and look away.

"How's stell?"

Surprisingly, Seja was a calm bitch today.

"the doctor said he's gonna need a few
X-rays and check-ups weekly."

"oh.. ok.." She whispers then walks to the orher side of the bed. away from me.

"what happened to him?" surprisingly again, she asked calmly.

"what do you mean?" I asked with a sigh in the end.

She moved her gaze to me and had her eyebrow raised. My body was caught off nervous from her sharp stares.

"I-I dont know. he didnt tell me. but dont worry i helped him cure his-"

"you did this to me."

we were all shocked as that familiar voice spoke. it was stell.

"oh my god! are you okay?!" Seja moves close to stell and checked every part of his face.

while I stood there watching them painfully.

"Call the doctor!" Seja demands Jooheon and he nods. He dashes out of the room.

"what do you mean.. I did this to you?" My vision was getting abit blury as I tried to stop my teara from flowing.

The moment was too overwhelming for me. Just as I thought I was going to let him come back to my life. why is he saying this all of a sudden?

what does he mean? Why is he lying?

"you did this to me." He repeated his words... but this time, his tone was more stern. and he sounded like he didnt care.he didnt even look at me.

the feeling of being heartbroken again... im done i dont want it anymore.

"they're here!" Jooheon's voice re-appeared and a few doctors came inside the room.

I bit my lower lip and a tear fell without control.

"im going." I whisper to Jooheon and left the room.

I ran through the hallway and I dont know why I'm crying.

but one thing's for sure. I was hurt.

why now? I was happy when he told me that he wants to be back in my life.

a second fucking chance.

I was also happy to find out that we both had mutual feelings secretly.

but after blaming me... I feel like i couldn't even look at him anymore.

I guess everything was a joke to him..

----
END.
Im not rlly sure if i did a good one of this. maybe on the next days i'll re-write this chapter with better words and deliverance to the audience. but I still hoped you liked it♡. Finale is coming soon!:)

VOTE❤