Wedding dress (?)

We walk through the stores of this big mall. which made him really tired. well not for me.

"wh-when are we gonna stop?" Stell's hand grab on my left arm making me turn my head behind to see him... only to see him panting for breath.

"wow.. i didn't know i walked that fast?"

"You we're literally running."

I quietly chuckled after realizing he was right. "sorry."

we entered a store that was full of wedding attires.

ok. why did i enter this?

"hi, ma'm i'ts good to see you here. you may try on a few Dresses. Everything here is 95% good quality. please do feel--"

"KyuRi!" Stell's shout interrupts the saleslady.

I heard his running steps going behind me. "why are you here?" he asked looking around at the wedding gowns that were hanged on every side of the walls.

"Hi, it's good to see you sir. I'm thinking... you're the fiance... you two look good together." She smiled at us.

gosh this is so embarassing.

we have to leave this place before things get--

"thanks for the compliment."

I was shocked by Stell's words.

was he saying that i was his fiancée? oh god. what the heck.

"stell we should go."

"okay."

"wait, are you sure you don't want to try any? we have one dress that i think will suit you really."

we stopped walking. actually i didnt even take a step yet.

we face back to her again. "i would love to." I hold on stell's arm and he looks at me with a smile. "come on, just try one."

"here." the saleslady takes a white gown holding onto the hanger.

suddenly, my heart really beat fast after she hands up the dress to show me.

i dont know if its just a coincidence..

?

i dont know.

FLASHBACK
"look! this dress really looks so nice."

I flip my phone and show stell the white weddimg off shoulder gown.

"you want that?. it will look good on you."

"yeah i really like it."

"on our wedding baby. I promise."

END

the curtains moved to the right side and my eyes instantly landed on her.

"it looks nice on you miss." The saleslady fixes the shoulders part alittle.

I was dumbfounded.

Speechless.

I couldnt even move.

my eyes was just on her.