Cure Him.

KYURI POV
the longer i wear this on... the longer i feel awkwardly uncomfortable with stell's gaze.

i dont know if i see love,

or lust.

---
it was already the next day, as usual i was earlier than stell. he was still not here.

"Kyuri!" I turn my gaze to the side and see Jooheon walking over to me. He crouches beside me and stares.

"what?" I gulped.

"everyone is talking about you, what did you do?" His voice was low.

"wh-what?" My heart started to beat fast and i didn't know what was happening. I wasnt aware.

Because i felt like i didn't do anything wrong.

"what do you mean?" I scoff

He just looks away and doesnt respond to my question. I was already confused and frustrated. my disspointance towards him. adds onto it.

"just go if you're not gonna answer my questions." I look back at my screen and start typing again.

"Kyuri its really-"

"So what? I don't care Jooheon. Let them talk and gossip about me."

He sighs and stands up. "as you wish.." He quietly says and walks away.

A sudden felt of guilt stabbed me. He looked sad.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"oh my god!"

"what happened!"

"are you alright sir?!"

everyone was shouting and sounded like panicking. Kyuri stands up and finds where the shouts were coming from.

"do you need some medic?"

Her eyes widens in shock as she gasps. "M-Mr Ajero? are you alright?" He didn't respond and continues to walk to his room.

"what happened?" one of the employees asked. and they all started looking at me.

this is what i hate the most.

They stare at me head-to-toe and had sharp gazes on me.

it was quiet.

until a beep was heard. "KyuRi... go inside my room."

---
"Look for my first aid kit." He sighs as he rubs his temples.

"where is it?" KyuRi asked and starts to walk towards his drawers to the side.

"s-somewhere there."

His energy, aura, and vibe today was different. What happened to him? did he get beaten up? or probably had an accident?

thoughts kept running down her face.

"I cant find it!" KyuRi said in defeat after opening many drawers.

"I think its in the last drawer on the left."

She nods to his response and squats down just right to open the last drawer.

"shit!" she covers her mouth after swearing.

"Ms. KyuRi? what did you say?" now his tone was serious. like before.

"n-nothing!" KyuRi's expression changed to disgusted after seeing packs of condom.

what the fuck? since when did he make out with people in office?

She shuts it closed and opened the drawer above it. and as expected, it was what she was looking for.

she takes the handle of the first aid kit and walks to his table.

"what happened to you?"

"just help me cure these!"

She takes the cotton ball and poured an amount of liquid suppliment to cure wounds.

"stays still." she whispers and comes closer to him.

as the cotton ball makes contact with his skin. he instantly groans in pain.

"can you be atleast be more careful!" He exclaimed with his eyebrows furrowed.

"s-sorry. this wont take a while."

she tries to rub it again and she succeeded. he took a few flinches and groans but he was fine.

his wounds , bruises, and a few blood on his face made him look alot hotter. and she couldn't deny that.

"this is the last one." she smiles after adding ointment to several scars from his skin.

"are you sure you dont insist to go to the hospital? to check you?"

he slowly shakes his head 'no' in response. and she nods. "alright."

as she holds onto the band-aid and peel it. she feels a skin grasp onto her wrist.. stopping her actions.

she slowly moves her head to him. and he had teary-eyes.

"stell--"

"back in highschool... you used to cure me everytime i get caught up with a fight. because. you were my girlfriend..." he points his finger on me and slightly chuckles, looking down.

she stared at him sadly. as she quickly wanted to get out of here.

She moves away from him "im going now im sure theyre looking for me-"

He holds onto her wrist and looks up to her making eye contact.

"But now, you're just my assistant... can we go back just how like we used to be before?"