Date Me.

"what?" her voice lowens down.

"I didn't mean that."

she takes steps backwards. "don't follow me!" she takes a few steps away from me then runs away eventually.

As I run to her I felt a hand grab my arm.

"Jooheon?"

"that's enough.".

KYURI POV
I pushed the exit door open and ran. it was raining. I felt a tear roll down.

what am I doing?

why Did I run away?

Suddenly I hit someone's shoulder making me stumble and fall on the wet floor.

"oh, are you okay?" she pulls my hand helping me stand up. "i'm okay."

"are you sure?"

I nod in response and walk back inside the mall.

SEJA POV
my phone rang in the middle of our 'doing' "wait." I push his shoulders and sat down.

"hello?"

[You're right Seja... something seems
going on with them. Just now I bump into the woman.]

"did you see anything?"

[Yes, I got pictures. they were in
the arcade together. they even
had lunch--]

"I dont want to hear what they fucking did. Just send me the pictures."

HARA POV
"I'll send them.."

JAHEE POV
"what help?" I asked then turn my head back looking at my manager. "I can't chat with Customers. please make it quick."

"Help me in pursuing KyuRi."

my heart beat felt like it dropped down..
it did hurt hearing him say that.

I thought He was going to ask me out.

I thought I was the one he liked.

I expected too much...

"sure.."

STELL POV
He grabs me by my collar.. the tension in us building up. I didn't think this was something Jooheon could do just for KyuRi..

"what do you think you're doing?" I asked calmly specifically to annoy him.

"you told me to protect KyuRi... and all you do is end up hurting her feelings!"

I chuckle "you don't know what me and KyuRi went through and what's going on between us." he lets go of my collar and sighs

"I know everything.. I know everything!!
I know that you had a relationship before, I know that She broke up with you. I know she is still hurting because of you and seja."

"how dare you bring Seja into this!?"

"now your on seja's side?... she rejected your proposal.. and you still like her? how stupid you are."

"what proposal?"

we turn our heads to see KyuRi standing there confused mixed with anger.

Jooheon looks back at me. "just stay witb seja."

JOOHEON POV
I walk towards KyuRi holding her hand and walk away.

----
I started to engine and drove off.
"i"ll take you to your apartment."

"you didn't tell me about it." she spoke with a stern low voice.

"about what?" I asked

"stell.. and seja--"

"he proposed to her a year ago. but she rejected it. I'm confused too after the proposal they seem to be more close to each other."

[ONE YEAR AGO]

Stell holds Seja's hand and kneels down infront of all the other people on a park. "will you marry me?"

Seja couldn't control herself from crying softly. she slowly pulls stell's hand making him stand up.

she shakes her head. "i-i'm sorry.. I'm not ready for this.. l-let's break up, stell."

[END]

"so.. they had a relationship back then?"
I hummed in response to her question.

she moves her head to the side only staring at the window.

that scene made me sad all of a sudden.
I know it does hurt her.

"huh? this isn't the way to my apartment"

I stop the car making her gasp in shock

she looks at me "Jooheon--"

"date me."

I know this wasn't the right time... nor the right place.. but I was in the right mind.

-------
A/N: sorry for the short chapter hehe.
I didn't see this coming but since I wrote it I have advanced ideas now.
Hope I didn't disappoint my readers.

VOTE❤