Author's Note

Hey guys, how have you been? Hope you all are safe with this covid situation all around.

Anyways, it's been more than a year since I uploaded this story on Wattpad and this was my first story. So when I wrote it, I was very excited. But now that I read my own writing, I cringe big time. I wrote it so bad!!

So I decided to rework on the plot and I ended up editing a lot of the sequences and incidents to make them more intriguing and genuine. Also I tried to incorporate a little more romance. However the base plot is still the same.

So if you are currently reading this story or planning to start, I am sorry for the inconvenience but I think you'll enjoy this modified version better than the previous one. And for the readers who are already done with it, if you want some more clarity, you might read this new version as well.

Starting today, I'll try my best to update regularly and I won't be deleting the entire book all at once. I'll just change each chapter and mark them as 'edited' in case anybody wants to carry on with the previous plot.

Lastly, I would like to thank all of you guys for choosing 'Unnatural Disaster'. Hope you have fun with this fanfiction. Saranghaeo~

________________________

DISCLAIMER

This story is purely fictional and is solely meant for entertainment purposes. All the characters in the plot are imaginary and no real connection with the respective K-Pop stars is at all intended. The scenes are entirely based on an alternate universe and the personas depicted here do not exist in real life. So don't take the story seriously. The author means no disrespect to anybody what so ever.

Lastly, plagiarism won't be entertained.

Enjoy the story...