Chapter 4: Introducing the Villains [Edited]

Y/N

The despair on the lieutenant's face as he stared at Hoseok with wide eyes was satisfying. It read victory, my victory. The terror that his eyes held filled me with a sense of accomplishment and I was proud to be able to intimidate my first victim. But was I happy about it? I didn't know.

Finally after so many years of resisting, I gave in to the dark side, cause if this is my destiny, I'd rather own it. All those years of struggle and loneliness seemed so feeble now that I held power and authority. The society that once mocked me and judged me now shivers at my presence. The corridors that once boomed with sarcastic laughter now roars with terrified screams. Every time I greeted the world with love, they plunged me into the darkness of hatred. They wanted me to be cruel, well now I am. Its the world that turned me into this, Kim Brute, leader of the Kim Mafia.

"How?" a wheezing query escaped his mouth as he slumped down in defeat.

Believing it to be my queue, I returned to my guest. I placed my gun back in my holster and dragged my fingers into his dark velvety bangs until I grabbed a bunch of them hard enough to jolt his face up. Somewhere in his dark orbs there was still some hope which I needed to smother. After all that's what mafias do to their nemesis, right?

"How?" he repeated his words, this time with rage and a small chuckle vibrated up my throat.

"Apparently we are a lot smarter than you anticipated" I left his hair and stood back up straightening myself as I unveiled my master plan.

"You see Mr. Jeon, the act you were supposed to put forward in the party, the act of being an ally, we knew all about it. Your esteemed commander Mr. Namjoon thought that he could bring a new face in town and use him to lure us in? Well he forgot that it's our legacy to stand undefeated. You guys forgot that the game you are starting now, we are acing it for years"

"But how did you do that?" Jeon roared with a slightly raised voice which didn't fail to amuse me. He still had some vigor left in him which made him a potential rivalry for us and we all know that fights aren't fun without strong opposition now, are they?

"Well, the man you extended your arms to, had his loyalty offered to us all along. Hoseok is the best spy in our business"

"You will never get through with this" an enraged threat was thrown towards me while an erupting fire sparkled in his eyes.

"Oo, I am so scared" I knelt back down to his level, the smirk persistent on my façade. There, in his eyes, I saw it, a blazing hatred for me, just as I was used to.

"You are no human. You are nothing but a devious murderer" Jeon spat through his gritted teeth as he wiggled under the chains. But with those words ringing in my ears, something clicked inside of me, something that I had turned off long ago. And I ended up acting on my impulse as I slapped him square on his face.

The tied up man failed to break his fall and landed on the broken wood pieces. The grin on my face had now morphed into a frown however, his just seemed to appear. A thin stream of blood glided down the tilted corner of his lips as he smirked at my sudden outburst. I knew he was enjoying the impact he had on me.

"A villain indeed" he mocked through his chuckle and I tried hard not to react.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I am..." with that I signaled my men to take him to his designated suite. Jimin and Taehyung grabbed him by both of his arms and dragged him out of the basement and to the warehouse elevator. Seokjin and Hoseok followed them outside while Yoongi stayed back.

"Are you okay?" I felt a pair of soft hands being placed on my shoulders as Yoongi expressed his concern. But I didn't need concern. I was strong enough to handle anything and everything thrown at me. So I lifted up my face and nodding a smiling yes I strode past him to my car.

I drove back home in solus and silence as I couldn't afford to battle my own conflicts. All the emotions I had been piling up inside of me all these years broke free today and I wasn't ready for it. I couldn't let such things affect me, not anymore. I am stronger than that. I couldn't let myself care about anything but my revenge. And anybody that comes between me and my revenge will be eliminated, that's what life taught me to do. I am not the same Y/N anymore, I am not as much innocent and weak. As a kid, every time I walked into my school and exposed myself to those mean comments, I killed a part of my reality until the society succeeded in burying me entirely. Nobody ever bothered to know the real me, well now, I don't even recognize the real me. Maybe the victory wasn't mine at all.     

_________________________

To be continued...