O n e

Sleep . Thats all hinata wanted . He'd been running around all day and he was left longing for the intoxicating feeling of his bed . Wrapped in his blanket , allowing his body to sink into the soft mattress .

Unfortunately it had appeared a certain blonde wasn't going to let him .

Hinata picked up his phone , sighing and rolling his eyes . Hitting the green button , answering "tamaki" .

" hinata ! Im glad you answered -"

" sleep . I haven't gotten not one ounce of sleep tamaki , so if you wanna ram me the next time we see each other i need sleep for the stamina " hinata replied bluntly cutting him off .

" oh I'm sorry about that hinata-kun , and Um about seeing each other , or more specifically what we are , we need to talk about it , especially me "

There was a long pause after that and hinata stared emotionless at his phone .

This was the blondes 5th confession this month .

" shoyou , I love you . And i wanna be more than what we are , fucking and fighting . You dont even talk to me when we're done , but that doesnt stop me from calling because im concerned for you . I never know what youre thinking and my heart aches at the thought that youre not okay . But i wanna help . Look , i didnt expect to fall in love with you but here i am begging you . to hold you , kiss you , adore you and cherish you . So , shoyou will you be my boyfriend ? "

There was a long pause .

And hinata gripped his phone and clenched his free hand .

Was this idiot series ?

I told him , im not looking for love im just trying to fuck .

But no , this idiot ended up catching feelings .

I can never have a fuck buddy for this reason .

Putting the phone to his ear , hinata put the coldest glare as if he was really looking at the nervous blonde .

" tamaki , i dont love you and i never will . I told you how this was gonna work , i don't do relationships and I don't plan on it . So I guess this is over I can't fuck someone who's Emotionally attached to me . So have a nice day and never contact me again unless you want to be dug six feet underground , k ? "

And with that , the already irritated boy frustratedly hung up and blocked the blonde .

——-

Looking at his phone with teary eyes the blonde gripped his phone .

Damn you hinata .

How could you do this to me ?

I hate you .

Suddenly getting an idea the blind stood up and scroll through his contacts for the name " Uchika 🌸" .

Clicking the contact , a smirk grew on the blondes face .

" whats up tamaki , howd it go with hin-"

Cutting the girl off the blonde replied

" do it . Do the thing " he stated

" wait WHAT tamaki are you series ? Like are you really sure "

" yes , uchika "

The girl sighed over the phone and whispered something along guessing it didn't go well .

" fine , but if his life goes to hell , it's your fault and you're to blame cause you asked for this "

" yeah yeah just do it "

" fine , but you do know this is unreversable right , there's no going back . My magic is permanent "

" uchika I'm aware , just do it "

" fine , but you owe me boba "

The blonde smiled

" with extra boba balls "

" just the way I like it "

" I got it , well goodnight buggy , and thanks for this "

" no problem , good night you baguette "

The blonde hung up and smiled .

Approaching his balcony he held on to the railing and looked up to the night sky .

Hinata shoyou you have no idea what's coming .