T w e n t y - f i v e

Now with their snacks and tickets purchased , the first years made their way to their designated theater room .

" hey guys , do you guys wanna get something to eat after this " yachi offered .

Tsukishima threw his head back , groaning .

" why even ask ? ".

Yamaguchi looked to his best friend curiously.

" whats wrong ? " he asked .

" whats wrong -" Tsukiishima pointed at the fussing duo ahead of them , " are those two , theyll  finish their snacks in the first five minutes , and knowing them theyll definitely really hungry " .

Yamaguchi and Yachi snickered .

" that's so true " they replied in unison .

Kageyama rolled his eyes from afar , ignoring their conversation , turning to the ginger .

" Sooooo , you and Tsukiishima? " the setter spoke .

Hinata hummed , looking up to her teammate .

" Oh , me and him ? , nah we're nothing " she waved off , flaunting her deceiving smile .

Tsukiishima tched from afar , gripping his drink .

" but you guys seem to have be getting close lately " kageyama continued.

Tsukiishima smirked , matching their pace and wrapping his hand over her shoulder , leaning towards the gingers ear .

" you ashamed of me princess ? " he taunted .

Hinata blushed , pushing the taller boys hand off her shoulder .

" what he'd say " kageyama asked .

" oh nothing " she laughed off.

Tsukiishima smirked at the setter , " we're closer than you'd ever imagine , right Hinata ? " .

Hinata glared at the blonde , " if you mean a TUTOR , yes . Other than that we're nothing more " she huffed , walking away from the two boys .

Kageyama smirked back to the blonde , " close huh " he scoffed .

Tsukiishima smirked down at him , grazing his thumb over his lip .

" closer than you'd ever get " .

Kageyama clenched his fist , stomping away from the blonde to catch up to the ginger .

Tsukiishima chuckled , his face becoming series in a matter of seconds .

" tutor huh " he scoffed.

" I'll show you tutor " he whispered , his mouth spreading into a mischievous grin .

———————————

Now seated , the five watched the movie in concentration, an hour passing by as they did . The silent prayers and whispers  filling the Theater room in fear .

" who the fuck picked the tickets " Yachi trembled , clenching Yamaguchis arm tightly in fear , not even noticing him wincing in pain .

" I did " Tsukiishima chuckled .

Yachi glared at the blonde , Yamaguchi doing the same as well , giving him a " this is your fault " look .