F i f t e e n

Tsukiishima starred at the ground as he made his way back to his teammates .

His hands shoved deep in his pockets as he reflected on what he had previously witnessed .

The " innocent " ginger he'd been so annoyed by was not innocent after all . Matter of fact ,
It seems she'd been playing heart strings .

The blonde snarled , hiding the ache he felt in his chest .

It's only been a week and a half since Hinatas incident . But it seems she had kept herself busy during that week .

Even ... even losing her virginity in that time .

Tsukiishima shook his head dismissing his thoughts as he approached the whole group .

" Tsukiishima you're back !" Suga shouted , running towards him .His expression changing to confusion once he came closer and didn't spot the ginger .

" where's Hinata ? " he asked .

Tsukiishima snarled , turning his head and starring at the ground . He thought for a while , debating whether he should rat Hinata out . Which In the end he dismissed choosing not to , considering it wasn't like they'd believe him anyway.

" She wasn't there when when I got there . She probably went home after changing , she looked tired anyway " he informed.

Overhearing The conversation , Daichi turned and approached the two .

" Hinata ? Tired ? Are you sure it was the same clueless , energetic , ginger ? " he retorted back , chuckling .

" she's not as clueless as you think " the blonde thought .

Rolling his eyes the blonde looked up reassuring the two .

" look I'll call her , and I'll tell her to call you guys back ok ? " he offered .

The two 3rd years looked at each other sighing , before finally agreeing .

" fine . But just tell her if she can't call to just text me " suga warned .

The blonde nodded , walking away and making his way towards his stuff .

" tsuki are you okay ? " yamaguchi spoke up , concerned .

" yeah I'm good . By the way I'll be heading home alone but I'll text you . Goodnight Tadashi " The blonde spoke in a hurry  , grabbing his bag and walking away .

Reaching in his pocket and pulling out his phone , scrolling through his contacts. And Pressing the caller ID " Hinata " , placing it on his ears as he gripped his phone anxiously . Patting his index finger against the phone as he listened to the dial tone .

" Hello ? " the voice on the other side spoke .

" Hinata it's Tsukiishima, are you still on the beach with kuroo ? " .

"Yeah- wait how did you know ? "

" that doesnt matter , do me a favor .  call or text suga and tell him you went home . Tell him that you  felt tired " .

" hold up , wait " she paused  making the blonde rolled his eyes .

" you want me to lie to him ? Why ? "

" oh I don't know , maybe cause it'd be better than telling him I walked in on their precious and innocent Hinata being fucked against a door out in the open . " he retorted angrily as he clenched his phone .

Hinata remained speechless .

" fuck " was all she could think .

Tsukiishima huffed frustratedly , rolling his eyes .

" Whatever , just text him and tell him you're home or whatever " .

"I - uh okay " she agreed .

" okay well that's all , bye " the blonde spat , hanging up quickly .
——————
Oikawa ran as fast as his feet could take him , finally arriving to his best friends house .

Stopping to recollect his breathe , Oikawa put his hands on his knees , his chest rising and fallen rapidly .

After regulating his breathing , the setter jogged towards the door step and made a gentle yet demanding knock .

Iwaizumi turned his head quickly , looking to his door .

He huffed pulling his body up from the couch and making his way to his door . Snarling once he came face to face with his cringing friend .

" what the fuck are you doing this late " iwaizumi spat .

Unable to hold it in anymore , Oikawa threw himself onto iwaizumi sobbing into his neck .

Iwaizumi stood still , letting his friend cry against his chest as he didn't say a word .

His heart ached , guilt tripping for not being ale to console his friend .

" what happen " iwaizumi finally spoke .

The setter sniffled for a bit as he attempted to catch his breathe , wiping his tears and nose .

" c-can I c-co-come in " he hiccuped .

Iwaizumi nodded , agreeing and making way from the doorway , allowing Oikawa to come in .

Already knowing the routine like a second instinct Oikawa took off his shoes and put on his slippers . Greeting Iwaizumis mother before he made his way up , entering the familiar hallway , leading to Iwaizumi's room .

—————

Hinata paused starring dead ahead , ignoring everything around her .

She was still on the beach .

After her and kuroo had finished they sat down and talked . In the end Hinata got her self a fuck buddy . However at the same time , she couldn't help but think about one thing ...

Tsukiishima had saw her .

He saw her AND kuroo .

HE HAD SEEN HER .

She cringed just thinking about it .

" whats wrong with you " kuroo spoke , his face washed with concern .

" Tsukiishima saw us " she groaned , shoving her face into her hands .

" wait he saw us " kuroo gasped .

Hinata nodded , squirming and whining as she clenched her face .

—————
Short chapter , but its worth it i promise .