T w e n t y - t h r e e

Sitting on his bed , Daichi enjoyed the presence of his boyfriend as he watched tv .

Even if it meant using his lap as a headrest while playing mario cart on his phone . He chuckled every now and then , watching the setter groan in frustration, drawing away his attention from his shows .

" o- I -FUCK YOU NOYA " suga exclaimed .

Daichi chuckled once again , running his fingers through the silver locks .

" Suga , how about you put that phone down and we'll go get ice cream " .

" w- give me a se-ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME I- " .

Going quiet , the setter didn't mutter a word .

" s-"

" yeah let's go get the ice cream " he huffed .

Daichi stifled his laughter with his fist , following his boyfriend as he walked out his room . Grabbing their coats , when reaching the entrance , Daichi shouted " We're going out mom " before leaving , advising the reason for his departure.

" Daichi aren't you almost 18 ? "

" yeah " he answered .

" then why do you still tell your mom whenever you're going out " .

Daichi frowned looking at his boyfriend with soft eyes .

Suga choked , " mommas boy " he stifled through a fake cough.

Daichi gasped , slipping on his shoes and pushing his boyfriend out the door and Locking it behind him .

" Daddy's whore " he smirked .

Suga gasped , turning his head away in embarrassment to avoid his boyfriends gaze , a blush spread visibly on his cheeks .

" that's what I thought " Daichi innocently smiled .

" now let's go get that ice cream " .

——————-
" so how exactly is this gonna work " uchika groaned .

Tamaki rolled his eyes , pushing the brunette into his room .

" so basically ... I'm gonna be sending Hinata's Location to the whole team " he explained .

" anddddd " she scowled .

" knowing them ... you know concerned for their " innocent little Hinata " They'll question why she would send her location, worry , and come and get her . Only to BOOM ! find me there , already with her " he grinned .

" Tamaki have I ever told you you're stupid " .

" plenty of times yes Uchika " .

" good , I'll do it again .... ARE YOU MENTAL" she exclaimed.

Throwing his hands up in surrender, tamaki
Smiled cheekily.

Uchika sighed , rubbing her eyes and running her hands through her hair .

" look I'm just glad I don't have to do the magic but , what exactly is gonna happen from there huh ? "

" well , when they arrive , I'll have a couple of guests per day waiting for her . And then BOOM ! right there and then I'll expose her " .

" tamaki , maybe it's because Hinata's a girl now and you know ... we girls gotta stick together . But I feel like you've crossed the line " .

Tamaki rolled his eyes and waved her off , "nonsense " .

" tamaki , can you atleast tell me when you plan on doing this ? "She sighed .

Tamaki nodded ,Pulling out his phone that read " Friday , August 14 " .