F o u r

Now standing infront of her school , hinata's body stood frozen in place as she her nerves began to grow and she began to rethink her decision .

" maybe i should just go back " she thought .

However , before she could even move , she was interrupted by the ringing of her phone.

Reaching for her pocket she pulled out her phone staring blankly at it  and answered the " unknown caller " .

" hello ?" she questioned .

" hi sho-chan missed me ? "

Yep , and just like that , Hinatas mood completely changed demeanor , and she rolled her eyes at the sound of the blondes voice .

" what do you want?  " she spat harshly

"oh so mean sho-chan , but anyways i just wanted to wish you good luck "

Hinata face scrunched in confusion .

" what are you talking about Suoh ? "

" i mean becoming a girl  has been hard , hasn't it ? "

Thats when it hit her , he was behind this , that stupid blonde did this to her .

Now more angry than ever Hinata gripped her phone and clenched her jaw .

Speaking through her gritted teeth in anger , hinata put the phone back to her ear .

" YOU did this ? "

" the one and only "

" why? , actually no ... ARE YOU FUCKING MENTAL ?"

" MENTAL ? No , baby . winning , yes . However there is a reason behind this "

Already being frustrated and annoyed hinata continued .

" oh i bet "

" mhm , but i wanna hear it from you sho-chan . Ask me . Whh did you do this to me ? "

a long pause followed as the ginger stared down angrily at the sidewalk . Wishing she could choke that stupid idiot .

Taking a deep breathe and exhaling first , hinata then spoke .

" why did you do this to me SUOH "

Already knowing that  stupid blonde was wearing a smirk on his stupid face the ginger gripped her phone tighter .

" well my dear sho-chan ... It's simple , I've done you a favor you know ? . See its simple , You've always talked about not having or experiencing emotions but that to me sounds like a pathetic excuse for being a heartless man . "

Then there was long pause .

" Men are crap . All they ever do is lie and hurt the ones they supposedly love . They never think about the ones they've hurt , just like you . And most of the time it's woman who have to deal with their shit , strong , beautiful and thoughtful woman . Thousands of girls hearts,  are broken a day by the pathetic species of men . Now , i think it's your turn , you'll get to experience feelings the way you've never have before .As a woman of course , and permanently as well . "

Hinata stayed quiet for a bit and smiiling devilishly and chuckling .  gripping her poor phone yet again she  brought the phone closer to her mouth and spoke harshly .

" HA , you wish suoh . God your such a crybaby . I DONT CATCH feelings , they're disgusting and useless . CMON ! I'm Hinata Shouyou , I don't Need feelings , I need pleasure and even as a woman ill get just that .OH ! And by the way suoh , most people cry after getting their heart break instead of blessing another with a gift "

" wha-?"

" oh yes tamaki , I'm enjoying this body . I mean , Even like this I could  have any man wrapped around my finger...or girl , I don't mind "

" you're saying that now , but being a woman is way harder than being a man "

" so I've heard , goodbye suoh "

Clicking the red phone icon , hinata hung up on the blonde idiot and sighed .

" Permanently " rang in her head .

She thought for a while before Snapping out of her thoughts and looked back at the tall builing infront of her .

She sighed and continued walking to the school entrance .

Being a woman was hard . no doubt about that , but how could she explain her sudden gender change ?

Thoughts swarmed her head .

She needed to think of a explanation and quick .

------------

THIS CHAPTER IS TRASH JSJWKKSKEKE BUT THANK YOU FOR READING IT 🥺👉🏼👈🏼