S e v e n t e e n

Echoing through the room , the bell rung announcing the end of the school day. Hinata sighed , packing and putting her stuff away. walking out the classroom after she had finished , The ring of her phone drawing her attention to the notification.

" k-DADDY🥵" appeared on the screen making Hinata roll her eyes .

" remind me to never let kuroo use my phone" she thought .

Hinata tapped the mesaage , her eyebrows raising in surprise .

" I won't be able to visit you this Thursday , but I'll try Saturday , ok ? " it read .

Hinata huffed replying with a simple " fine ", continuing to make her way out of the school building .

——————-
Oikawa walked in a hurry , holding a evil grin on his face . His focus being disrupted by the sound of his phone . Answering , without looking at the caller ID.

" Oikawa , what are you doing " Iwaizumi spoke .

Oikawa nervously chuckled " Nothing " he replied .

" Oikawa you better not be up to something stupid " he deadpanned .

Oikawa dramatically gasped , putting his hand up to his chest in offense .

" meeee ?neverrrr" he dragged .

Iwaizumi sighed through the phone ,
Rolling his eyes .

" whatever at this point . If you get beat up you're getting brown bandaids instead of hello kitty ones " Iwazuimi replied , making Oikawa really gasp .

" Iwa-Chan! " he shrieked .

" what dumbass "

" why're you so mean to me , I hate you " Oikawa huffed childishly.

" oh really " iwaizumi smirked over the phone .

" that's not what you said last night when you were taking me in , screaming Daddy , or was is master ? " he teased .

Oikawa stuttered on his own words giving his boyfriend an inaudible response .

" I- I'll see you later ! " he replied hurriedly .

" wai-" .

"Okay ? BYE " he dismissed quickly , hanging the phone .

Oikawa huffed, letting out a deep breathe he didn't know he was holding .

His eyes leaving the phone clenched in his hands . To the Tall building he stood in front of , with the words " Karasuno Highschool " on them .

Taking a step forward , the setter let a breathe out releasing his stress .

Ignoring the looks he received , he continued to make his way down to the school . In search for the school gym .

————————
Throwing the shirt over her head and pulling it down , Hinata finished getting dressed . Fully prepared to start practice .

She hated having to miss the smallest of minutes from practice all because she had to change somewhere else . But she could admit it was somewhat ok .