T h i r t e e n

In the end , Hinata had proposed the idea Kiyoko suggested ... and gave Yachi her strawberry skirt .

When she told kenma , he laughed at her .

" theyre basically your bodygaurds " he teased .

She huffed just thinking about it .

" damn kenma " she thought.

But little did she know , that kenma was actually pretty grateful Karasuno was gonna be there to accompany her .

Kenma had always known Hinata was attractive . But now that she's a girl she's practically a goddess . And with his bothering teammates , they were either gonna bother her or him . And being completely honest , even if he had the super strength to protect her he still couldn't fiend off anybody that could possibly hurt her . His heart ached just thinking about it .

But with Karasuno there , they could prevent even a bug from coming close to Hinata .

Which would explain why karasuno's disaster duo and Yamamoto had been sorrounding the confused ginger ever since they hoped off the city bus .

Spotting Kenma , the Ginger pushed passed the three boys who were glarring at a kid .

Kenma only scowled at the three .

" really a kid " he thought .

Running rapidly , Hinata jumped on the setter making them fall back .

Surprising both teams as they watched them fall back .

However , how they feel back suprised them even more .

Kenma had his  hands wrapped  around  her waist , on her back and their lips attached to one another .

Jaws dropped , the two teams froze starring at the two . Suga's eyes and hands twitching .

The two looked at each other , eyes widened in shock as their lips remained on one another .

Breaking from his trance the setter walked up to the two lifting the smaller girl .

" thats enough " he spoke , smiling through his murderous intentions .

Kenma just laid there frozen in shock .

That entire ... thing happened so quick he didnt have time to react . And once he got the chance he just choked up and froze .

Breaking the awkward tension , the two cqptains coughed .

" we're gonna go setup , meet us by the boardwalk " kuroo spoke , waving off the flock of birds and walking away .

Daichi nodded , directing the team to change into their bathing suits .

The team nodded before walking away and making their way to the bathrooms .

But as everybody walked to the bathrooms . Kageyama walked slowly , his heart aching as he remembered what he had just witnessed . His hand clenching  his shirt in frustration .

Why did he feel like this?

And if so , what was this feeling ?

Why was he angry ?

Hinata didnt do anything bad .

And yet he felt betrayed , he felt as if she had betrayed him in some sort of way .

Brushing it off , the setter continued walking  with the rest of the team .

However , a certain blonde clenched his jaw as he looked up ahead .