T w e n t y

Hinata sat on the top of a tall hill , admiring the pretty sunset , Tadashi sitting quietly right beside her .

"Hinata "

" yes ? " the ginger answered .

" I love you " Tadashi confessed .

Hinata froze , unsure of how to reply until a pair of lips crashed on his own , catching him by suprise .

The ginger gasped but softly began to get into it , moaning as he ran his hands  through Tadashi soft locks . Pulling on them lightly when Tadashi pulled apart , sucking hinatas lip and letting it go with a pop

" I love you too Tadashi " he breathed out , smiling .

————————
5:43

"So how'd it go princess " the blonde snickered from his couch .

Hinata rolled her eyes , glaring at the petty blonde .

" it went great . Thank you very much " she huffed , folding her arms over her chest .

" yeah , right " he chuckled .

" shut-up . what do you know " she glared .

" I know you're in my house , and on my couch " he smirked back .

Hinata rolled her eyes , getting up and walking towards the door , stopping midway .

" put your shoes on asshole " .

" why " he cringed .

" Because I said so , plus it sounds lame that you're all cooped up in your own house on a Saturday afternoon , ALONE ".

Tsukiishima smirked , getting up from the couch and walking up behind her . Stopping , and crouching right behind her ear , his hot breathe making a chill run down her spine .

" Fine , but if you bore me I'll leave " he chuckled .

Hinata whipped her body around , glaring at the blonde that stood over her with a sarcastic smile .

" guess I'll get my shoes " he smiled .

Hinata sighed , opening his door and waiting on his  porch .

" so where to now " he questioned , shutting the door behind him .

Hinata smirked , confusing the blonde . His expression Turning in surprise when the ginger pulled out a pair of car keys .

" we my friend , are going to go drive around the city " she grinned .

Tsukiishima chuckled , shrugging her off and walking past her .

" well hurry up , remember if you bore me I'll leave " he waved .

Hinata smiled watching the blonde walk away .

—————————-
6:49

" Hinata , sit up straight " the blonde glared .

Hinata paused , still holding the warm meat bun in his hand and near her mouth .

"Whyyyyy " she whined .

" because you'll get back pains " he replied .

" I already get back pains enough as it is " she mumbled .

Tsukiishima rolled his eyes , glaring at the ginger . Hinata huffed in response , fixing her posture and crossing her leg nicely over the other .