S e v e n

" so..." Daichi spoke breaking the silence .

" what exactly did happen here " daichi pointed out indicating Hinatas current state .

Hinata inhaled depoly ready to spill her entire lie out .

" well , the day before yesterday i was walking home . You know , same old same old , but this time there was something odd . There was this girl at the bus stop and she was sorrounded by three guys . They all appeared to be bothering her , i watched from the other side of the street just incase . Cause um ... Just incase It wasnt until they began walking closer and grabbing her that I decided to step in . .... And I scared them off , because im guessing they were creeped out by how high i jumped . So after they left i turned to the girl asking her if she was ok . But instead she seemed bothered  , when i asked her again she turned to me with the most terrifying face ever and said quote on quote . " hinata paused .

" men are nothing but scum on earth . Theyre so needy and ruthless , so useless and stupid . You guys will never understand what its like to be a woman . God i wish you could "

" And i just stood there awkwardly cause  I didnt know what i did wrong . But after that , her bus came , she got on and glared at me through the window . And being late as i was , i decided screw it and peddled like my soul depended on it . And um when i woke up , i was like this " hinata  indicated towards her body .

There was a long silence before suga spoke up .

" well , she's not wrong . Lets be honest men are trash . "

Sighing , the team nodded in agreement  .  

" but that still wasn't a reason to take it out on you. Did you catch what bus she got on , so we can find out what direction she was going in ? "

Hinata froze .

" um , she kinda had a plane ticket and a suit case in her hand "

Clasping his hands in frustration, Daichi sighed .

" well , not only are you stuck like this but it appears who ever did this , has left the country "

Suddenly Hinata remembered .

" Daichi , what about me ? Can I still play volleyball with you guys ."

her eyes were now brimming with tears .

Not knowing how to deal with girls , Daichi looked at kiyoko who shook her head implying she wouldn't help .

And being the great team mom that he is , suga stepped up .

" well it's be to late to drop a team member right ? And plus we're not heading to nationals without you " he beamed .

Nodding in agreement Hinata wiped his tears .

" well then , since you're still in the team and very late , we still have practice to do " Daichi beamed .

Hinata nodded frantically  , before realizing .

" Daichi I don't have clothes "

Jolting and Standing back up from her previous position . Yachi left yamaguchis arms , And walked over to Hinata grabbing her by the arm .

" guys I got this , come Hinata you can use my spare "

————————-

" Yachi my back hurts " hinata groaned .

" THATS BECAUSE YOURE CARRYING A WATERMELON CHEST " Yachi exclaimed .

Blushing from her comment , Hinata stammered something along the lines it's not my fault .

" anyways , we can't get distracted again . we still got an hour of practice left cmon "  Yachi said as she pulled Hinata in the direction of the gym .

Entering the gym , the team once again stopped to stare  at the blushing ginger .

" well , back to practice guys ! Hinata , we've got to work on your receiving skills " Daichi spoke .

Nodding I agreement , Hinata ran to the already formed line , right behind kageyama .

" I hope you're still quick on your feet and able to jump high " he spoke with out turning to look at her .

Hinata pouted .

" ok course I can bakayama "

Kageyama smirked .

Regardless of what gender his partner was , he was still glad to have Hinata .

Turning to look at the setter , Tsukki smirked as he caught a glimpse  of the blush dusted on kageyamas cheeks .

" oohh , looks like the king has a little crush " the blonde teased .

Looking up to see the blonde with a wicked grin , Kageyama glared right back .

" hey kageyama , am I stupid or did you get taller " hinata spoke .

" stupid you are " Tsukiishima answered , Earning a glare from Hinata .

" Hinata , we've just got our measurements a couple of months ago , of course I haven't grown " kageyama spoke softly .

" does that mean - I got smaller ?"

Frozen in shock , Hinata hadn't noticed it was her turn to receive the ball . Which resulted with Coach Ukai smacking the ball directly into her face , knocking her back into Yamaguchi chest .

Holding her head , Hinata groaned looking up to see the pinch server blushing .

Pulling apart quickly , Hinata apologized to Yamaguchi which he  just shyly shook of and reassured her it was fine .

Running with a first aid in his hands , Tanaka approached Hinata .

" guys I got this , I'll take her to the club room . You guys go on "

————-

Also guys when suga said we can't go to nationals without you , he was implying that he knows it something they all have to experience . Not I'm the way that it implys without Hinata they're likely to lose , cause they're not . They're all equally strong , quick , smart and motivated .

Well anywhore , MY BOOK HAS REACHED 400 reads kdkekxnei WOWZERSSSS