S i x t e e n

Iwaizumi sat quietly , trying to process everything he'd  been told .

Oikawa sniffled , his heart in pieces as he attempted to swallow the ball in his throat , preventing him from crying .

" so , what you're saying is that -" he spoke , grabbing Oikawas attention . " you had sex with " he gulped , his heart aching as he spoke his next words .

" you had sex with Hinata " he breathed out .

Oikawa nodded , his jaw clenching as he felt the tears in his eyes well up and the ball in his throat unravel .

" I'm sorry Iwa-Chan , I know I fucked up . I'm so sorry , I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry  " Oikawa sobbed , gripping and pulling his hair .

Iwaizumi watched , his heart aching in guilt .

" look at me " he cooed , making Oikawa turn and look at him .

" cmhere " he spoke softly , patting the spot in-front of him .

Oikawa sniffled , crawling and making his way across iwaizumi .

Now facing Oikawa, Iwaizumi raised his hand tucking a strand of hair of behind his ear .

" why are you crying though " he spoke softly  , stroking Oikawas hand with his free hand .

" be-because I loved her " he choked through his sobs .

Iwaizumi sighed , ignoring the pain in his chest .

" no Tooru , you didn't , that must've been lust . You were emotionally attached and wanted physical and emotional reassurance . Which is what you got from her . "

Iwaizumi paused taking a deep breathe in as chose his next words wisely .

" love happens over time . Sex is a action . In the end it was inevitable that one of you might've ended up attached , but that's it . It's not love " .

Iwaizumi huffed , and inhaled a breathe again .

Grabbing Oikawa by the neck and attaching their lips .

Pulling apart after a few seconds to face the blushing and shocked expression Oikawa held .

" I've ignored it since we were kids , but I always knew . I knew it when my stomach filled with butterflies just from watching you smile . I knew it when my heart raced when you told me  I was amazing . I knew it when my heart ached from hearing you talk about some girl . I knew it when I accidentally walked in on you kissing your first girlfriend . I knew it when I fell asleep and dreamed of you . I've known it forever , I've known what I felt . I felt love because  ... I'm in love with you " Iwaizumi breathed out , clenching his eyes shut to avoid the setters eyes .

Oikawa starred at his best friend in shock .

His heart beating out of his chest as  heat rised in his cheeks .

" why now , Hajime " he breathed out .

Iwaizumi flinched ,  opening his eyes to face a smiling Oikawa with tears streaming down his face .

" why now ! " he gritted .

" I've been in love with you since we were kids ! I told you ! I've told you this before ! But why ? Why did you ignore it ! " he shouted .

Iwaizumi backed  up , looking at the setter with a confused expression.

" wha- what are you talking about ? " he gasped .

" Monday , December 15  , I told you to meet me at our tree in the park after school . And you did , I told you there , I told you that day that I was in love with you !  Or did you forget " Oikawa gritted , his tears of frustration falling rapidly down his face .

𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 || 𝑯𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒚𝒐[ fem hinata]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें