F o u r t e e n

Oikawa had yet to leave the beach . He sat glued to the blue rock , hours after the sun had set . He just sat there , starring at the sea . Mesmorized by the way the moons light reflected onto the water and illuminating its surface .

Sighing , the setter glanced at his wrist reading the time on his watch .

" 7:50 " it read .

" i should probably go home now . I dont want mom over exaggerating my absence " he thought .

So he sat up , patting his pockets to make sure he didn't drop anything , which he didn't . And climbed off the rocks , this time heading in the direction of the main entrance.

———

" Tsukiishima can you go check on Hinata  ? She said she was going to the bathroom but she hasn't returned " suga asked .

" why me ? Go ask the king , I'm sure he'd be check up on his girlfriend " he snickered teasingly . Kageyama glared at him , making his way towards him and rolling his sleeves up .

" listen here you piece of sh-" .

" kageyama language " suga interrupted , glaring at the setter . Kageyama huffed continuing to glare  at the blonde .

" just go Tsukiishima , and I'll buy you a strawberry cake on Monday " suga insisted .

Tsukiishima thought for a moment .

" fine , but I want extra frosting " he caved .

" you got it " suga responded .

Rolling his eyes , the blonde walked off . waving off his teammates as he went in search for the annoying ginger .

The blonde huffed as he kicked the bottle he had found on the shoreline .

" stupid ginger " he thought .

Continuing to walk a little while more until he heard the sound of familiar voices . Causing him to freeze in his spot .

——————-

Kuroo pulled apart from the ginger , gasping for air .

Hinata looked at the older boy , breathing heavily .

" whats the matter kitten ? enjoying the view " he grinned .

Hinata looked away in attempt to hide her blush . Only to be grabbed by the chin aggressively.

" look at me , or are you dumb enough you don't know how to speak you whore " he spoke sternly .

Hinata inhaled a breathe , being left speechless by the older boy . However , language wasn't necessary for kuroo . When he suddenly slammed his lips against Hinatas , causing her to gasp in surprise .

However, she didn't complain , going along with it and wrapping her arms around the older boys neck . Her body rubbing against Kuroos as she breathed heavily .

" jump " he instructed , continuing to kiss her .

Doing as told , Hinata jumped wrapping her legs around the older boy . Her back fully against the door as kuroo held her thighs .

Realizing they were still in public , Hinata pulled apart .

" kuroo we can't ,  we're in public " she reminded him .

Kuroo smirked , confusing the younger girl .

" well doesnt that make it even more exciting ? " he spoke huskily , his breathe hovering over the gingers lips .

" Kuroo what are you-" .

Cutting off the younger girl , kuroo connected their lips once again and slipped his hand under her top , gripping her boob with one hand and holding her thigh with the other . Hinata moaned from the action , allowing kuroo to slip his tongue in .