Splitting Images

Tucker, Sam, Kassi and Danny walk down the halls of Casper High together. Each of them carrying a box that says, Save the Frogs! and has a picture of a frog crossed out by a no symbol.

"So, why exactly are we breaking our backs here?" Danny asked.

"Frogs' rights. We have to stop dissecting frogs in our school biology labs. And at today's assembly." Kassi began and they stop walking.

"I'm gonna demonstrate a humane alternative." Sam tilts her box forward.

Tucker reads the top of Sam's box: "I Can't Believe It's Not a Frog Cadaver?"

Sam puts down her box and takes out an oozing mechanical frog.

The mechanical frog croaks in a robotic sound: "Please remove my detachable three-chambered heart." It croaks again.

Danny and Kassi's ghost sense suddenly goes off. Sam's box on the ground begins to glow green and shake, then erupts a cloud of green smoke. Out of surprise, Sam tosses away the frog, which lands on Tucker's head and he struggles to remove it. The green smoke then materializes into the Box Ghost.

"Oh great." Kassi muttered.

"Him again." Said Danny annoyed.

The Box Ghost waves his hands around. "I am the Box Ghost," He glows green, "and I will have my corrugated cardboard vengeance!"

Danny and Kassi go ghost, and the Box Ghost levitates the four's boxes in the air. Meanwhile, Sam pulls the frog off of Tucker's face, leaving him covered in green slime.

"Oh, gross!" Said Tucker, disgusted.

"You guys get to the assembly." Danny ordered as Sam and Tucker runoff, "We'll get this moron sealed uptight."

The Box Ghost causes one of the boxes to open and numerous scalpels rise up out of it. They fly at Danny and Kassi, but they turn intangible and they stick into the wall of lockers behind them.

Danny feels his chest, "Huh. Maybe you and Sam have a point."

"Can we talk about this later?"

The Box Ghost slams into Danny, but Kassi gets in the way, sending both of them through the lockers and through several more rooms before they finally tumble into the backstage area of the school's auditorium. Upon landing, they change back to human.

"Oops." Danny mutters.

The Box Ghost phases through the wall, "Tremble before the might of the," his hands start to glow green, "Box Ghost," he causes a box onstage to glow and levitate, "as you are devoured by..." he reads the label on the box. "Uh, oh yeah. Costumes and props from the Broadway classic, My Fair Lady!"

The box opens and a bundle of clothes rises up out of it. The bundle hurls itself at Danny, knocking him backward. He ends up under a pile of clothes.

The Box Ghost laughs evilly, "Beware!" Then he phases out through the ceiling.

~~~~

Sam walks up to a podium on stage in front of a closed curtain and speaks into the mic. "Fellow students, something sick and disgusting is taking place right here in our school, and I'm about to show you what it is."

The curtain opens up behind her to reveal a large Save the Frogs! sign. The students in the audience pause, then immediately point and laugh. Sam turns around and sees Danny and Kassi, Kassi helps Danny up from the pile of clothes, he's wearing a pink-and-white dress, a matching hat with a wig of curls, and makeup. Danny glowers when he realizes the situation. Kassi tries to hug him, but he pushes her away.