Fanning the Flames

In to the Ghost Zone...

Sam and Tucker sit in the Specter Speeder; while Danny and Kassi wrestle a ghost on a small bit of land.

Danny, struggling under the weight of a ghost grappling his hand, he opens his eyes. Kassi on top of the ghost trying to pull him off Danny.

"Get off me, Klemper!" Danny ordered.

Klemper with his hand shaking in Danny's, "But I just want to be your friend!"

Klemper, now holding Danny's torso, as Danny turns to face Sam and Tucker inside the Specter Speeder. "Will someone please remind me-" Klemper pulls Danny into a hug. "Why this was a good idea?"

Sam lowers her hand. "Hey, you're the one who wanted to map out the Ghost Zone."

Sam looks to Tucker talking into his PDA wearing green earbuds. "You're also the only two that don't have to wear these stupid Fenton Phones."

Tucker starts playing music on his PDA. Sam with the music coming out of her earbuds, looks annoyed and puts her hand to it.

"Ember... you will remember..."

Tucker, looking at his PDA happily. "Good thing they also work as wireless earphones, because these things..." He looks at them in disgust, "are a fashion don't."

"My eyes... are... starving for beauty in those." Kassi said while still struggling to pull Klemper off Danny.

Danny fighting Klemper, "They're not supposed to look good. They're supposed to filter out spectral noise so we can communicate. Like when I say things like HELP GET THIS THING OFF ME!"

Sam looks into the mirror to admire her earbuds. "They're not stupid. I think they make great techno-goth earrings."

Danny's arms shaking under Klemper's weight. Klemper's hand on his head. "Really?" He smiles. "Hey, maybe I should give a pair to Paulina."

Klemper shoves a hand over Danny's mouth, silencing him.

Kassi sarcastic, "Yes, Danny. That's what she's saying..." She continues struggling to pull Klemper off, "Give a pair to Paulina."

Klemper is still holding Danny nice and tightly while Danny has both his hands and feet on Klemper's head, attempting to pry himself off. Danny finally stretches all his limbs and breaks free. Klemper looks shocked when Danny turns to him angrily, he flies off. Klemper turns and follows, also angry.

Klemper grasps Kassi's hand. Danny and Kassi's eyes widen. She screams as she's pulled away. Klemper pulls a wide-eyed and shocked Kassi. Klemper lets go when she turns to him, he takes a breath and opens his mouth and shoots out a blue mist.

Danny and Kassi, with their arms out, frightened. The mist forms into a cloud and spreads into an ice block with the two inside it. Four hot energy spots form where their hands are. They turn up the heat, causing the ice to crack. Then stretching out with their ghost rays still firing when all the ice breaks off.

Danny and Kassi open their eyes with a determined expression and raise their glowing green hands. Klemper, among the doors, floats near a refrigerator door, he looks from behind as Danny looks at him. Danny and Kassi rush off. Klemper turns around, confused. He flies off after them.

Danny's hands reach the refrigerator door. Danny flies in and latches his hands on the handle, with both his legs on the door while looking back.

He opens the door, it's a snowy tundra inside. Kassi holds the door open. Klemper flies in head-first. Danny turns his head as Klemper passes. He then slams the door shut with both hands.