Public Enemies

Amity Park- A Safe Place to Live!...

"Ghost!" A man screamed in a panic.

Ghosts are all over the place, causing chaos. Danny and Kassi Phantom, Sam, and Tucker are looking on.

"Oh man! I've never seen this many ghosts attacking at once!" Sam worried.

"I'm gonna need a bigger thermos!" Danny gets tackled by a ghost, "Kassi!" He yelled.

Kassi gasped flying toward Danny.

"And a paramedic!" Tucker said.

~~~~

In the Casper High auditorium...

People watch a newscast about the chaos.

"This was the scene at Amity Park last night as ghosts - that's right, ghosts - caused hundreds of thousands in damage. I'm Shelli Rakimata, and this is Ghost Watch. Day 2."

The mayor turned off the tv, "Now, I know you kids are scared because ghosts are scary scary things," Everybody looks unphased, "but I came to your school, not because this is a great photo opportunity," The mayor turns and smiles for the camera, "but because you children are our future... Voters." he laughs at his joke as more photos are taken of him, "And now, I'd like to turn this over to Principal Ishiyama, who's here to inform you of some exciting rules and restrictions."

"This is going to end badly." Danny stated.

"Due to the continuing and escalating ghost threat, here's the way we're going to limit your freedom: One, students are to have no contact with these spirits. Two, all students will be escorted directly to their homes after school. And three," Principal Ishiyama gives a serious face, "by order of the Mayor's new security advisor, a nine o'clock curfew."

"A curfew!?" Sam said.

"An escort!?" Tucker question.

"I hope all this applies to them too." Kassi muttered.

"OK, who's the idiot security advisor that came up with those lame ideas?" Danny asked.

Danny and Kassi's parents come in.

"The one time I suggest you guys work together and this... this happens!" Kassi complained.

Mr. Fenton on a megaphone, "Fear not, young ones. We're here to make sure this school is prepared for any ghost emergency."

Mrs. Fenton also on a megaphone, "You must be cautious. At any time one of these ectoplasmic malefactors -" She notices Danny, "Hi, sweetie!" Then goes back to crowd, "- could appear out of nowhere."

"Time to sit in the back where nobody can notice us?" Danny suggested.

Kassi, Sam and Tucker at once, "Time to sit in the back where nobody can notice us."

They get up and move to the back.

"Pretty sure my mom made the rules." Kassi noted.

"And my parents are enforcing them." Danny said.

Danny and Kassi's ghost sense goes off.

"Oh no. You have got to be kidding me." Danny started.

"Here? Now?" Kassi finished.

A large wolf like ghost appears onstage and frightens everyone. After jumping offstage. Sam and Tucker run outside the room.

Danny and Kassi's ghost sense constantly goes off.

Adventures of Amity Parkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें