What You Want

At Casper High Tucker is sitting on the front steps of the school, holding and writing on his PDA.

"Some people have a lot, and some people don't. But everybody's got something. Me, I've got charm," He smugly raises his eyebrow and smiles, "good looks, and modesty. My best friends Danny and Kassi?"

Danny and Tucker grab the same pack of four skateboard wheels from a box on a table at a swap meet.

"They have something else."

The boys turn and glance at each other.

"Two for me, two for you?" Danny suggested.

"Sounds fair." Tucker agreed.

They both reach into their pockets and pull out some cash, handing it to the table's owner.

"Danny and me have known each other since, like, forever. And we share everything."

Danny and Tucker walk up to Madam Babazita's Mystical Oddities booth. Tucker picks up a genie bottle.

"A genie in a bottle? I don't think so." Tucker sets the bottle down. "Thanks, anyway."

The boys keep walking. A young mom and her toddler daughter, who has a balloon tied around her wrist, walk past them in the opposite direction. The daughter spots a lady at a snack stand giving someone cotton candy.

The toddler starts begging and pointing. "Please, Mommy! Please, Mommy, can I have some cotton candy, please, please, please, please?"

But her mother rebuts it, "I think you've had enough sugar today."

The toddler girl reaches out for cotton candy. "I want it! I want it! I want it!"

The daughter's balloon string catches on the genie bottle Tucker was looking at before as they walk past, knocking it to the ground. It breaks, and a green mist rises up to form a ghost.

"And your heart's desire is my command."

She transforms into a green mist again and flies off. Danny's ghost sense goes off while he and Tucker are walking. He stops and turns around to see the ghost materialize near the snack stand. The ghost causes the cotton candy machine to overload, spewing cotton candy into the sky and all over the swap meet and its attendees. The little girl who wanted the cotton candy sees it and instantly cheers up.

The toddler screaming, "Cotton can--" A flood of cotton candy drowning her cuts her off.

The cotton candy continues to flood the pathways. Meanwhile, a dentist at his Dental Work booth sees the sugary mess and smiles.

Tucker continues narrating, "We share everything, except one thing."

Danny looks around to make sure no one's watching. "I'm going ghost!"

Tucker narrating, "Danny and Kassi have superpowers."

Danny flies up in the air to meet the ghost.

"I am Desiree. What is your wish?" She gestures to Danny.

"None of your business, Candy Pants."

"Surely there must be something..." She reaches for Danny's chest.

Danny backs away. "Hey, get away!"

A ghost ray begins to ball up in his hand and he shoots it at Desiree, sending her into the distance.

Danny looks at his glowing hand. "What the heck? What's going on? Is this... a new ghost power?"

Tucker from the ground, "That was slamming! Whatever that was." As Danny floats down. "You've got another power?"