Fright Knight

In the Casper High football field...

"Gah!" Danny face plants a pumpkin that says 'Happy Halloween'.

Kassi helps him up and they both turn to a ghost eel in front of them. The eel flies away as Danny and Kassi chase after it. Danny finally gets his hands on the eel's tail, but his hands keep slipping until the eel smacks his face.

"You're one slippery ghost eel," Danny had a determined look, "but I bet you don't know this trick!"

He charges up his hands and points it at the ghost eel. The eel was immune and its eyes glow red looking angered.

"Oookay. Maybe you do." Kassi said.

The ghost eel fires back at them sending them flying through the walls of Casper High eventually slamming their backs against the wall turning back into humans.

"Oof!" They both groaned.

Danny lands against a ladder and paint falls on Dash.

Danny was a little bit disoriented, then Dash aggressively grabbed Danny by the collar.

"Defacing my letter jacket? That's a violation punishable by wedgie!"

"Dash!" Kassi yelled.

"Grapes of Wrath, break it up!" Mr. Lancer said as Danny, Dash and Kassi look up at him. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't suspend you both for fighting on school property."

"Uh... I'm a football star?" Dash said nervously.

"True. Still, I must at least pretend to be fair, and you two need a more creative outlet for your aggressions. As you know, every year one of the faculty puts together a haunted house party at the abandoned Townsend place. This year, it's my turn. And I am bound and determined to decorate it better than Ms. Tetslaff did last year."

Ms. Tetslaff cracks her knuckles, "Fat chance. You'll never outdo my Franken-Gurkard-Stein monster."

Ms. Tetslaff walks away revealing Sam and Tucker behind her.

Mr. Lancer leans back. "Welcome aboard Team Lancer gentlemen. Scariest room avoids detention. Football star or not."

Danny turns to Kassi, Sam and Tucker, "Scary? Haunted house?" he makes fists. "This is great! I am going to totally kick his butt!"

"You think so, Fen-tons-o-fun? How about a little side-bet?" Dash suggested.

"A bet?" Kassi questioned.

"Sure. If I win," Danny looks down trying to think of something. "you have to run through the school parking lot in your underwear!"

"Come on Danny a bet like that is weak!" Kassi faces Danny pointing at Dash, "He has to run through the field in his underwear in his next game." they all look at Kassi, "Where everybody will be watching." she said sinister.

"Why that?" Danny questioned.

"Because that's even more embarrassing." Kassi said.

"Okay. And when you taste defeat," Dash thrusts back and puts his hand in his jacket. "you have to eat... THESE!" He takes out a pair of underwear that's full of holes and stinks.

Danny, Kassi, Sam and Tucker in front of the ladder, all four scream in horror. Danny thrusts a hand across his chest, Kassi, Tucker and Sam put their hands to their mouths in shock.

"I don't know what's scarier. The underwear, or the fact he carries them around in his coat!" Tucker said.

"I think the fact that he carries it around is disturbing. How have we not smelled it?" Kassi said, "How nose blind are we?!"