A Jaded Rose Tease

The dungeon entrance remained hidden from everyone who didn't know where to look. A neon sign, similar to the one hanging above Pink Cherry, was the only way to tell we were in the right place.

Jason followed me down the dark alley and didn't pose any resistance.

My shoes stuck to the horrendously sticky ground as I led the way. Cool air enveloped us as we walked and propelled us to move faster.

It'd been months since I'd frequented the Jaded Rose and witnessed their erotic events. Unlike Pink Cherry, the lustful festivities had no end.

After reaching the doors, We entered the familiar world of begging for orgasms and crawling submissives. A leashed slave crossed in front of us with their dominatrix tugging at them to speed up.

I grinned and nudged Jason's side, "That's you,"

"How do you know about this place?" Jason's words trailed off as he watched several scenes unfold before him. He didn't seem the least bit amused by my joke.

I frowned, "I came here for a while," The dim room was already packed with couples and dommes. The stagehands were moving equipment and preparing for the next show. "After you kicked me out,"

Before Jason could respond a whip snapped from across the room.

He cleared his throat, "Have I ever told you how sorry I am about that?"

"Come on," I laughed and pulled him by his arm.

"Physical contact already?" He snickered as we crossed the room and headed towards the desk. Pushed against the farthest wall and out of the dommes way, the pervs checked in at the reception desk.

The woman behind the counter remained bent over the glass and scanned the pages of the book in her grasp. As we moved closer, I could make out the title Crescendo and I scoffed. Sounds like cheap erotica.

She glanced up from her book when we were too close for her to ignore. The leather-clad domme slipped a bookmark in the shape of a miniature whip in between the pages to save her no-doubt riveting spot.

Once she glanced up it seemed that she had trouble deciding who was in charge. Her focus never wavered on me long.

"Name?"

"Tara," I tried to speak over the blaring music, "Tara Holloway."

She nodded, "You reserved the Toy Maker's Room."

I nodded and watched as Jason became increasingly alarmed. "You did?"

"I did," I brushed him off and turned my attention back to the domme behind the counter, "Is it ready?"

Her eyes lingered over Jason's hesitant but alluring face, "Soon. The last pair went over their time limit. There's just something about that room..."

I glared at her while she eyeballed my...my what? What I intended to simply be clearing my throat came out sounding more like a growl, "Great."

Jason's attention wandered from the desk and remained oblivious to the turf war occurring in front of him. I rolled my eyes and asked for the keycard.

"Are you sure you don't want any additional...help?" Her lustful gaze darkened into something far more sinister.

Share? Like hell.

"I'm sure," My snappy response caught Jason's attention.

"Is there a problem?" He asked while looking between me and the assertive mistress.

"Not yet," I reached out for the key and waited while she took her sweet time handing it over. By the time the card was close enough, I didn't hesitate to snatch it away.