Her Toy

"Tara," Jason's cock hardened in my grip. My name fell off his hesitant lips with overwhelming lust coating every letter, "What's the catch?"

A wicked grin slid onto my face but still, I refused to respond. Jason fought against his restraints while I grabbed the tube of numbing cream beside me. Luckily, he hadn't been able to jostle the blindfold off.

I tugged on a latex glove, unwilling to numb my own hand, and applied the cream to Jason's pulsing cock.

A moan escaped his parted lips and I ached between my slick thighs.

"Fuck. Is that lube?"

I chuckled and continued stroking him.

"Why is it tingling?" The curiosity in his voice heightened to concern. He swore just before I lifted the gag up to his mouth.

"Open." I commanded without leaving room for one of his witty remarks. Jason begrudgingly complied but not before mumbling something that sounded a lot like "fucking evil". Once the ball gag was secured, I marveled at the submissive image underneath me.

Leather restraints prevented Jason from attempting a mutiny while the blindfold took away his ability to prepare for what came next. The soft dungeon lighting cast a shadow over his face while I opened the condom and slid it onto his dick.

Jason sucked in a muffled breath.

I moved my hands up his thighs and stroked his cock slowly. He groaned and lifted his hips in a desperate attempt to feel something. By then the cream had already made that impossible.

When I was satisfied with his frustration, I repositioned myself so our hips lined up. A soft gasp left my lips as I lifted him up and leaned back.

Pitiful grunts left his gagged mouth as I let his desensitized cock enter me.

I moaned as he stretched my throbbing walls. If the sensation hadn't been robbed from him, he would have felt my pussy clenching around him.

When he was completely inside me, I struggled to stay focused. I moved my hips to elicit more strained moans from my helpless submissive. For a while, my wicked plan was working but then Jason got tired of playing nice.

Jason thrusted into me while fighting against his restraints. I bit back a moan. Don't encourage him. His steady strokes sent my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

"Holy hell," My voice was strained and unexpected. Jason grunted in success-- Bastard.

I gathered my remaining self-control and let his cock slip out of me. "If you want to fuck something then go ahead."

When he didn't move, I spoke up, "You wanted me to fuck you. Don't move. Understand?"

Jason nodded and scoffed through the gag.

I narrowed my eyes. Brat. I had half a mind to grab a dildo from one of the cabinets and redefine his concept of being fucked.

Before I could give in to the devil on my shoulder, Jason wiggled his hips to get my attention.

I snickered and decided to let the movement go. Ingenuitive.

Cum dripped down my thigh while I repositioned myself. He slipped inside with ease and the sensation sent sparks up my spine.

I leaned down to his neck and bit into his exposed skin. Jason's moans incited my desire to leave a mark. He was mine. I swore each time his cock slid deep inside me.

I removed his blindfold and stared into his lust-filled eyes. "Do you want me to untie you so you can fuck me any way you want?" The words flowed off my parted lips like honey.