1.

𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗔𝗡, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞 *ignore all mistakes*
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"You deadass?" I looked at my mother who was looking at everything else except for me. She was tryna send me to sum boarding school and I wasn't going for it, period.

"Language, stop being so....Ghetto." She looked me up and down in disgust causing me to roll my eyes.

And I rolled them hard as hell.

"The only thing ghetto up in here is yo lace front." I pointed at her lace which was lifting up causing her to gasp. I don't understand how someone who portrays them self as classy can have a fucked up lace front.

Ruins the whole point, and gon call me ghetto

"I'm calling my dad, Ian living wit you no more I can't deal." My father had lived in Boston, which I went to time to time to see him. When I was with him, shit was always laughter with us.

Never a dull moment

"You cannot, I forbid you." She crosses her arms like she did sum, little did my mother know, is that I didn't give a fuck.

"I forbid, shut da hell up you sound dumb how u gon forbid me from seeing my father." I mugged her while dialing my fathers number. My mom and I have never been close and never will be cause she try to make me act like her and it's looking slow for her.

"Yeooooo." I smiled after hearing my pops voice, I ain't hear it in a while cause this women took my phone over dumb shit.

Gon say, 'Fighting is ghetto' if someone put their hands on me I guess imma have to be "ghetto"

"Dad lemme come live wit you, yo baby momma buggin-."

"I am your mother do not-."

"I said what I said." I cut her off again smirking.

"Yaaa I guess you can come stay with me young killa." He called me young killa cause I stabbed my first grade teacher with a pencil.

I ain't mean to, I just did it

"Ahhhh say less I'm finna pack my shit right now." I did a little dance before hanging up the phone. The look my mother had on her face made me want to laugh in it so bad but sum was holding me back from doing that.

Cause that shit ruthless as hell
But ion spare anyone's feelings

"Wow, I have tried my best to raise you and you just come out like this." She waved her hands all over the place, doing way too much for me.

"And grandma did her best and you came out like this." I waved my hands all over the place mocking her to show her how she looked. My grandmother is such a laid back person, people would never think that is her daughter.

"I should of swallowed you." She tried to mumble but failed miserably. I give her a fake hurt look before busting out laughing.

"I should of punched u in ur throat when you said that, but did I? No so watch ya shit." I rolled my eyes and walked back into my room.