7.

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"Ain't no way Latto FaceTimed me." He smiled a little bit and looked down.

"Yaaaa." He whispered while still looking down. He acting all shy and it was so cute to me.

Shy niggas are the best, hop on the trend NEOW

"Latto you can trust me, I ain't like other females at all I promise you." I told him truthfully. He put the phone back making it rest against something and started playing with his chain a little bit.

"I just don't wanna get hurt." He whispered still looking down and not up. I could understand where he was coming from, everybody got some type of trust issues in them that makes them act a certain way.

"Latto where you live." He snapped his head up and made a face making me laugh.

"Nigga not like that, I wanna come pick you up." He thought about it for a second before giving in.

"Ight bet send me the address."

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"I see you making movesss, you ain't slick." Gio told me through the phone as I was going to pick up Latto. I was tryna sneak out cause I wasn't trying to have him all up in my business but ion know how he found out.

I know those niggas got a group chat or sum

"Just don't scare him, you be acting manly sometimes." I mugged him and gave him the finger.

"And you be acting like a bitch but ion say shit."

"Bitch I should-." He hung up the phone making me laugh out loud.

Lol

"Niggas a bum." I pulled onto lattos street and seen him on his stairs waiting like he was nervous or sum. This boy was so closed up on the inside and it just made me want to open him up.

"Come on." He hopped in the car and immediately started to move the seat back. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow while chuckling.

Oh we making moves like that

"Where we heading." He was whispering still but I ain't mind cause it was cute to see someone so fine be shy around me.

"You'll see." He nodded and pull his phone out texting someone, probably the group chat I was talking bout. It was getting to quiet in the car so I turned some music on and started dancing in my seat.

Bitch I got ya mans

"I'm a bad bitch, don't let them tell you I'm average." I seen Latto recording me while laughing to himself.

"Bitch I got ya mansss since you bad hoe come catch him if you can." I winked at him and looked him up and down smiling. He looked at me and just licked his lips and sat back.

Latto🤤🤰🏾: Dont do that

"Why not." I did it again and this time I gave him a look. He shook his head at me and just sighed leaning back again. Whatever I did, imma do it more cause it got a reaction out of him.

"If I just-." I cut myself off trying not to scare this nigga away like Gio said I might do. The question I had was a genuine question though.

What if I just touch it
No warning
Just go for it

Latto🤤🤰🏾: Dont do that either