13.

Song for chapter: love songs and every kind of way

Ignore all mistakes plz
𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙺𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗  𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜.  ♕

"Jazmyn wake up." I tried moving her around and tapping her awake but ain't shit was working. Jazmyn was the type of shorty to sleep through a fire alarm, earthquake anything.

"Mm." She started moving around in her sleep and I seen a tear fall down from her eye. I was trying to wake her up from the night terror she was happening but it wasn't working.

Why she gotta go through shit like this.

"Stop hurting me." She mumbled and started shaking too while moving all over the small ass bed.

"Jazmyn Nicole." I shook her harder making her jump up. She took a look at me then started to break down crying.

"Latto I'm getting tired of this shit, I wanna be able to sleep bro straight sleep, I can't even make it through a fucking night." Jazmyn started shaking her head and crying hard.

I hate seeing my baby cry makes me feel like Ian doing shit

"Jazmyn promise you, I made you a promise that I gotchu and I care and I'm not dropping it. Bad terms or not you always gon be my lil baby, your gonna get through this ur stronger than you think." I wiped the tear from under her eyes making her smile a bit.

"Ion deserve you." She chuckled wiping her own tears a bit too.

"You do trust me, the first girl that made me talk within days." Ian lie either, it took months for bitches to open me up just a little ion know how jazmyn did that shit that quick.

"Cause I'm that bitch."

"Stop all that fucking swearing, be sounding more like a nigga than me." She mugged me but her stupid ass couldn't hold it for long.

"I'm a shorty wit a nigga mindset, that's why I'm the best of the best babyyyy." She grabbed my hand and started playing with it a little bit. Jazmyn was just a small ass person period, was like a lil teddy bear to me.

I remember she asked me that same question when we first got alone together

"Ikkk ikkk gio told me u be acting manly." Gio swiped the curtain back and smiled innocently at jazmyn who was giving him the biggest death stare.

"Suck my dick." Her whole ass New York accent came out only making gio laugh. Whenever her accent came out deep we could never take her serious.

It especially came out when she was pissed
the fuck off

"Sweetheart ion do that, I suck pussy."

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙺𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗  𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜.  ♕

"Panoramic ayeeeeee." Jazmyn obviously was feeling better cause she was over her twerking to Sage the Gemini in the damn hospital.