18

Song for chapter: the sequence- Bryson Tiller
Ignore all mistakes
𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙺𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗  𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜.  ♕

"Latto its not that deep." I looked at her and looked away. She's telling me that linking another nigga without telling me isn't deep.

It is.

"Mhm." But if I was to do that shit it's automatically a fucking problem. Shit with Jazmyn just don't make sense at times, like I try to understand but I just don't be getting that shit.

"Latto I forgot damn."

"Ya I be forgetting bout the bitches that hit me up but lemme just shut up." I mumbled while scrolling on my phone only for it to get snatched out My hands.

"The fuck you just said, u be texting other bitches."

"Bro stop talking to me at this point I barely talk to Syx and you think I be talking to other bitches?" I need to hop on the game she's doing way too much.

"Yes I do."

Where my controller at

"You just gonna hop on the game and not listen to
Me." That's exactly what imma do, good job jazmyn amazing job.

"Bro I'm trying to talk to you my nigga."

Ion care

"Go talk to that other nigga, y'all seem mighty close." I felt the controller get slapped out my hand cause me to stand up quickly.

"Your doing way too fucking much shit don't even be that serious I wanted to leave shit alone but u out here making me look like the mf victim like you did some shit." It was silent for a few moments before she spoke up again.

"oh so now you don't trust me."

"I do but u must got a reason for me to no trust you." I titled my head picking up my controller. I really wanna work shit out with Jazmyn but shits been rocky lately.

Ever since her other bestie "asiah" came into view, even gio don't like that nigga.

"Your doing too much latto, we ain't even together." I looked at her shaking my head. If we ain't together why u be stressin me like I'm ya nigga?

I was really gon make her mine soon

But fuck that.

"You right jazmyn we not." I grabbed my controller and tried playing the game.

"And if we not together, u must be a friend in pending cause I barely have friends they family."

"And friends in pending don't get the luxury of being in my house so get out." I let the words roll out not even paying attention to what I was saying.

When I'm mad I'm mad ain't no going back

"That's how you feeling Latto, you don't even give a fuck." She hurting her own damn feelings at this point.

"And don't, close the door behind you." I heard her scoff slamming the door behind her.

"Don't slam the doors in my house if you ain't paying a bill." I yelled at her trying to hold my anger in.

Really thought I could be happy with someone

"Don't let one shorty turn you back into the old Latto, it's not worth it." As soon as I said that, all the memories came back flooding.

The nights she would sing to me

Nights we would stay up talking

Play fighting

She was really my best fucking friend, someone I really cared for.

"Nah some ain't right, that ain't like jazmyn."

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡,𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"Did you do what I said?" Asiah told me while looking at something in his room.

"Yes." I muttered. He had people's lives in his hand, I had to do what I could. He chuckled throwing his head back.

"Good, now you mine mamas." He tried kissing me with his cold ass lips but I moved my head. I ain't wanna kiss no one except if it was Latto.

"Ya Ight." I felt a slap go across my face nearly knocking me off the damn bed. If he ain't have dirt on my name or family his life would of been in flames right now.

"Let's try that shit again."

"You mine now mamas right." He pinned me down to the bed smiling like he was a crazy ass nigga.

He is

"U have to be unless you wanna lose that dad of yours."

"Or your twin, what his name again." I stayed silent not saying anything just letting the air talk.

"I said what's his name." He screamed at me making me jump a little. Lattos little sweet ass voice would never treat me like this.

I mean shit if he did we would be fighting

"His name is Travis." I wasn't telling him my brothers name so I told him one of my exes names.

Why you letting this nigga bitch you
You know damn well you can call up ya crew from ny
Stop being a pussy Jazmyn

"And his middle name is." I grabbed the glass bottle next to me ready to swing at his head.

"Mind yo damn business." I swung the bottle at his head watching it knock him out giving me time to run off.

"Now this Nigga really gonna wanna kill me." I took off running back home knowing he ain't know where I lived.

Told him I lived on the other side of town

"I fucked up with my baby daddy mane." I felt my phone start to buzz and seen the gc blowing my shit all the way up.

Bestie💙; how you gon do my nigga Latto like that?
Jayden🏈: bitches really be hoes now and days
Quincy😼: your a sad ass bitch stg
Bestie💙: fuck that shi lose our numbers

Ma girls😼

Lyssa: you really lame for that shit
Syx: tbh sis we really thought you was better than that
Lyssa: that nigga a downgrade

Partnancrime💙😼: sis, pull up to where I'm staying at, I know when u in sum shit and all yo "friends" so quick to change their mind bout you

Atleast someone ain't leave my side.

"Lemme bring my ass before he actually wake up and kill my ass." I started running towards the hotel she was staying in.

This bum ass nigga lived around mass ave so shit wasn't far

"Watch where you going Bitch." I stopped and turned around too the voice that had said the dumb shit to me.

Nvm bout me losing my life, this shorty gon lose hers in a minute.

"All in a rush for- jazmyn." I locked eyes with Dessy instantly walking away not trying to mind her at all.

"Wait no I can explain." I shook my head and started laughing still walking away.

"I did what I did cause of asiah."

Now that caught my attention.