15.

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡,𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦 *ignore all mistakes*
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"Y'all sure y'all ready." I looked to gio and he looked at me while we both nodded. It had been a good few weeks after the incident and now a protest was gonna go on not only for us, but for everyone else.

"We've been silent." Gio spoke up while putting everything he needed in his bag. These protest have gon wild lately and being tear gas was the last thing we needed.

He ain't in jail, only cause as they said 'he ain't kill y'all'
Like ya deadass?

"And now it's our turn to talk." I said while slipping my bag on and grabbing lattos hand. We was carpooling to where the protest was starting so we didn't have to go digging for change to take the damn bus.

"Aye I'm finna say this now, if they start looting we heading to Copley." Mikey pointed around tryna to get us to understand.

"Oh nigga we know, I've been cheap lately." I agreed wit him while hopping into the car wit everyone else.

"We to close rn, ion even like y'all like that." Lysa mugged Quincy who was tryna sit on her lap cause his dumbass ain't have no space.

"Y'all be ight, the shit only five minutes away."

"So why don't we walk." Is this nigga really out here resting my laziness? It's way too much work to be walking right now.

It's not like we boutta walk two miles anyways

"Negro we are about to walk a good five miles, my legs need to rest before that." Gio eyed Jayden down while grabbing his bottle of water closer.

"So who got aux." Latto asked me as he stopped at a red light. I looked around the car and just decided to use my phone cause who knows what these niggas might play.

"I see how it is mulatto, you just gon give the aux to ya shorty I thought I was ya bro."

"She's not my shorty but she my shorty and two of you was my BRO you would know my real name Quincy." He looked at Quincy in the mirror while rolling his eyes.

"When the hell are y'all gonna make shit official." We looked at each other and just shrugged.

When we make shit official, that gon stay between us

"Lord knows." Latto parked the car and locked it making sure no one could get in cause who the hell knew what Boston was finna do today.

"Lord knows that I might accidentally break a damn window today."

"Yaaa your definitely going to hell." I pointed to my big headed ass cousin.

This generation is so fine wit going to hell.

"And am."

"Y'all niggas- let's go." Quincy puller Mikey towards the big ass crowd that was forming. Ever since niggas started rioting corona took a trip back home.

Got tired of our shit

"The moment this gets out of hand, we leaving." Latto grabbed my hand holding it tightly. He wasn't lying either cause my hands are for everyone, police too.

Fuck around and slam a nigga
I may be small but BITCH I GOT IT ALL

"Jumpin on da beat."

"Doododododi." I yelled out along with gio dumbasss as he almost tripped over someone's mother. She looked up and gave him a stank face before walking away quickly.