12.

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡,𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦 *Ignore all mistakes*
𝙶𝚒𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒 𝚍𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜␈

"Aye mannn that shit was funny ash." After me and Syx went over to Latto house we all went to the store real quick. Jazmyn dumbass got into a argument wit a crackhead and now she was pissed as hell.

"Jazmyn the nigga don't know what he talking bout calm down." Syx told her between laughs. Latto let out some laughs and shook his head.

"Mane come on." She mugged us all as I pulled onto the highway. It was pretty clear cause there was a big ass fair in town and everyone was there.

"Aye slow down there's a police officer." I looked back and seen a police car in another lane causing me to slow down.

"I know this nigga ain't just turn on his lights." I mumbled and looked back again and seen the car following us. I pulled over onto the side of the rode and took a deep breath.

God be on my side

"Aye put y'all hands out." I told them and they did it with no hesitation. It's sad we gotta live in a world like this, living in fear is getting old. I snapped my head towards the knocking on my window causing me to roll my window down.

"Is everything ok officer." I spoke up with a little fear in my voice. He scanned around the car looking at all of us and back to me.

"Can you step out the car.-"

"He ain't do nun."

"Jazmyn calm down imma step out the car ight." I stepped out the car and he started patting me down as if I had a gun or something or weed.

"Can I see a license please." I nodded quickly and headed into the car looking for my wallet. When I found it I pulled it out and turned back towards the cop. There was a brush hanging out my pocket that I had forgot about.

"Drop the weapon."

Shit

"Sir it's not a weapon it's just a brush." I started to shake a little bit.

"I'm not gonna ask again, drop the weapon." I did as told and pulled the brush out. The moment I pulled it out I felt a gunshot rang out and pain in my side.

"Gio." Jazmyn ran out the car and ran to my side. As if she had a weapon too, another gunshot ranges out and she fell to my side.

"Shit." The cop ran back to the car and immediately drove off like shit ain't happen.

"We gon be ight." I grabbed her hand and held it tightly as I felt her pulse slow down.

"It was my phone."

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙺𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜. ♕

"Fuck bro." I was pacing back and forth in the hospital waiting for anything from the doctors. The crew and jazmyns and gios family had showed up.

"What happened." Her father bursted through the door with Miah and the rest of her siblings to his side.

"A officer, shot them." Syx whispered out still crying a little bit.

"Your kidding." Her father went cold and started slamming everything and going wild. Ion blame him cause my baby just got shot but I was keeping everything in.