3.

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦 *Ignore all mistakes*
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"Pass the blunt damn nigga." Mikey said taking the blunt from Quincy who was hogging the hell out of it.

"Stop being so loud the caucasians are looking at us." Gio pointed at a white lady who was looking directly at us causing me to mugg her.

"Omg y'all ghetto." He put his hands to his face and shook his head back and forth. Quincy smacked the back of Gio's head which cause they two to start fighting.

"Says the nigga fighting in the middle of a park." Jayden told him before lightning up another blunt and passing it around.

"Jaz where you from." Quincy and Gio finally sat down cause a police officer was steadily looking at them. This had caught lattos attention for once making me feel like he did listen.

"I'm from New York."

"Oh so you be on the foreigner, foreigner shit."

"No nigga I ain't a hoe, my body boujee niggas gotta pay to see it."

"So you saying if I handed you a stack right na-."

"Gio shut da hell up, why you living in Boston now." I sighed explaining the whole situation from start to finish.

"She sound like a Karen." Jayden scrunched up his while pulling his phone out.

"She was a black one." I mumbled going onto Instagram.

Daddymiah, lysaboo and 1,019 liked this postJazmynnicole: im the type of girl bitches gon envy forever💋

Jazmynnicole: im the type of girl bitches gon envy forever💋

Syxdagreatest: period pooh💕
Lysaboo: my bitch a fine china🥵
Dessy_: where you get yo lashes
I'll send you the link
Load more comments

"This you ma." Quincy showed me the pic I had just posted and I nodded my head.

No it's my other twin y'all ain't no about that got the same name.

"Why don't you talk." I asked latto while he was on his phone, he looked up then looked back down paying me no mind.

"Don't even try, you gon be talking to a wall." I shrugged not caring, I wanted the littlest comment out this nigga.

What if I just touch
Nahhhh
I mean

He seen a funny post on his phone showing his dimples that he had.

They were so cute.

"Awwww you have dimples." I poked one of them causing him to blush a little bit. This nigga was just fine in general.