17.

Song for chapter: allure by Brent faiyaz
Ignore all mistakes
𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙺𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗  𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜.  ♕

"What you wanna do for your bday mamas." I asked her while rubbing her small ass feet. She got some baby ass feet but ion got a problem with it.

Shoes cheaper anyways.

"Chill tbh, I like to party and stuff but sometimes I wanna chill." I nodded my head already knowing I was gonna take her out to dinner.

I had a whole plan for the day, my baby deserves the world.

"Girl you be getting ran through." She sung while scrolling on her phone.

"Why do you sing for a living." I guess that caught her attention cause she put the phone down and just gave me a look.

"I'm shy as fuck, around y'all and in school ion see like I am, but y'all know my name a lot of people do but I just too shy for that. Also the music industry ruins people and ion wanna be apart of that."

"Also it's not something I wanna do in life really I was just gifted with the talent don't mean I gotta use it." She laid her head on my chest making me let go of her foot.

"Jazmyn Nicole." She popped her head up and furrowed her eyebrows like she did something wrong.

"I really like yo beautiful ass." I don't say this shit just to make her feel good, or make her smile. I say it cause I mean it unlike other niggas.

I could name a few

"Latto stopppp." I chuckled and grabbed her face softly.

"Stop what baby." I whispered while licking my lips and staring deep into her eyes. It's like I could feel her get goosebumps just by grabbing her face.

"I can't compliment my girl." I twisted my head and started to slowly kiss on her neck. She grabbed my face trying to push me away but it wasn't working.

"Latto stopppp your gonna make me." She didn't answer me and just let a moan out.

"what's wrong mama." I smirked and started trailing my way down to her panties and started sucking right above it.

"I'm just appreciating my girl." I told her while slowly sliding down her panties. I started kissing her thighs giving her hickeys there making her moan out more.

I ain't even start yet

"That's what a good man does." I slid my tonuge down her clit and started sucking on it slowly making her back arch.

"Latto." She tried to get out but failed cause I started pumping three fingers in and out slowly.

"I have a beautiful ass girl." I started pumping faster while trying to make eye contact with her.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you baby." I said quietly cause her eyes to jerk to me quickly.

"And why wouldn't I please my girl." I started sucking on her clit again while making eye contact with her. Everytime she tried to roll her eyes back I would grab her attention by pumping faster than before.

"Did I say look away." She tried to get it out but I guess my game was too strong 💀

"N-o-o."

"No what?" I asked teasing her more and more by the minute.

"No daddy." I nodded my head smirking and started sucking and eating her out more until her legs started shaking.

Even then I didn't stop.

"This pussy is mine you know that right." She nodded not saying anything.

"I need words mama." I told her while this time only pumping two fingers in and out of her.

"Yes baby." Her back arched every time I tried to go faster with her. I looked down at my pants and noticed I was hard so I pulled it out.

"Crazy cause you all talk but we know who really got it when it comes to the sheets." I started rubbing my dick up and down her clit down to her vagina making her moan out more.

"You really think you ready for me, I may be a virgin but if I gotta fuck ya guts up I will." I started rubbing up and down her pussy faster making her moan out more and me to lose my breath a little bit.

"But patience mamas, patience is the key to all of this." I placed my tip at the entrance and pulled her closer.

"I don't wanna fuck you." I leaned down and started slowly kissing her while slowly putting my hand around her neck.

"I wanna make love to you."

"I wanna do a lot to you but I can't do it yet."

"I finger you and you can't take it." I lean back up and grabbed my dick slowly placing it ontop of her pussy.

"Shiii I give you head and it had you shaking." I chuckled deeply while shaking my head.

"Just imagine what this would do to you." She looked me in the eyes like she wanted more. It was full of lust but I couldn't just do it now. I wanna do it when the moment is special.

"You said you wanted to recreate 365 days?" She nodded her head yes with no hesitation.

"Well jazmyn." I put it back in my pants and pulled them up while smirking at her.

"That's just gonna have to wait."

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡,𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎︎

"Girl you been staring at me for 20 minutes the hell do you want." I ain't say anything I just kept staring at him with my arms crossed like a little kid.

"Are you lost babygirl." He turned back around and tried to mock the nigga from the movie knowing damn well he couldn't do such a thing.

"Kiarian imma rape yo ass." I slanted my eyes at him and started shaking my head back and forth causing him to laugh.

"You think this shit funny,imma call the police on yo goofy ass."

"The fuck they gon do? Give me a condom and say have a good day." He mugged me and turned back around onto the game.

"Bold of you to assume we was using a condom." He snapped his head back towards me with his mouth wide open.

"Oh it's like thattt." Latto said while turning back around for the tenth time in five minutes.

"I wouldn't mind getting pregnant by you."

"Oh I know you wouldn't mind, I wouldn't mind being the cause of it."

"Just yo father gonna mind it a lot."

There's a big update coming soon, I can't rlly do much this weekend cause my bday Monday and I'm out Saturday and Friday and blah blah blah but enjoy ittt