26.

SONG FOR CHAPTER: To the max - Sekon

𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐒
𝙹𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚢𝚗 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎☺︎

"AHHH CARNIVALLLLL IM READY TO GOOOO." Khari yelled out waving his grenada flag all over the place. On my hip was my st.lucia flag on the left and my Jamaican flag on the right and on my face was the barbados one.

"I have a reason to get drunk off rummm let's goooooo." Gios dumbass yelled out waving the bottle around. We waited for my cousins to come out with their carnival costumes.

I would of got one but I was too late

"Alright let's go everyone in the fucking car now." My uncle pointed to the big ass van he had.

"Damn rude." Khari mumbled while grabbing my hand and getting in the van with me. The moment we got in my father looked back at us confused.

"Can someone fill me in on the drama cause Chile I'm confused." We all looked at each other before speaking all at once.

"AHHH ALL YALL SHUT DI HELL UP." My uncles voice boomed through the van.

"So basically Latto thought I was cheating on him so he told his friends that and they all changed up on me and he and his dogs talk shit so we beat they ass and basically and oh and he cheated there we go." I smiled nicely.

"That's how I know your crazy, threw a bitch in the middle of the road and fucking smiled." I chuckled looking at gio who was slowly dying in the corner.

"Yeooo I know someone has to have a video of that."

"My Bestfriend said fuck that we throwing bitches into the street all 2020." He yelled out making khari laugh along with him.

"Nigga don't even act like you ain't K.O that dude, bro his back and shit."

"And you broke what's his name nose I guess we all fucked up on the head." Gio told khari then going off into their own convo.

"You get it from your damn mama." I haven't heard from her since I left, even when I was in New York I ain't hear from her.

Ion even care dawg......she probably getting trained on
CHOO CHOO BITCH

"We here all of you out the pussyclat car."

"OHHH WE STARTING OFF STRONG." Khia jumped out the car and started whining on some random dude.

She getting fucked later

"Lemme tell you sumting." Khari said letting a accent come out. He grabbed me choking me while pulling me to the side.

"Your staying by my side, you wanna wine on someone it's gonna be me and if I see you with someone else call it chichiman cause imma set that nigga on fire u understand me."

Not chichiman💀

"Jazmyn Nicole do you understand me." I nodded while rolling my eyes.

"Ok dad."

"Don't call me dad unless you calling me daddy." He pushed my head to the side smirking then walked away.