23.

Ignore all mistakes
Song for chapter: free Choice but I recommend no games -serani
𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙺𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜. ♕

"I'm proud of you Latto, moving in after that bum bitch jazmyn." I smiled and looked over at my lil boo to the side of me.

She sleep but idc she still beautiful

"Yaaa good job Latto ." Gio still wasn't really on turning on jazmyn but he gon learn that she's just like a hoe like the rest.

I seen a video to her hugged up with some dude in New York
Ain't sit with me right so i moved on.

"What's the move with y'all today, we seem mad boring right now." We all looked at each other like a group of dumbasses before getting up.

"We can go to brockton fair." I heard my girl kayla speak up making me smile.

Her voice so soft it's cute

"Ighhh bet who whip we riding." We all looked at Jayden knowing he had the biggest whip out of all of them.

"Y'all betta run me my gas money too." I laughed getting up while pulling Kayla up too. I met Kayla at the mall a few weeks before me and jazmyn really stopped talking.

She was just a friend
Big on was

"Gio you pulling with us or nah." We all pointed at him waiting for a answer.

"Nah my mom need me for some shit." We all nodded and watched him get into his car and drive off.

"Let's goooo." I grabbed her hand and swinged it back and forth making her smile a little bit.

"Baby pose for this pic real quick." She turned around and started cheesing for the camera with her adorable ass.

"You always lookin at me some type of way stopppp it." She geeked making me hug her tilting back and forth.

Ya this the one

𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡,𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗦
𝙶𝚒𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒 𝚍𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜␈

"Ya ma cause these dudes definitely think that imma fold on jazmyn that quick, they got Latto to fold just not me." I talked to her through the speaker on my phone.

"Please don't, plus I like her she's really funny and fun to be around." Everytime jazmyn came over she was always making my mama laugh and it made me happy cause my momma don't be smiling like that anymore.

"I don't know if I should go to ny to talk stuff out or call her."

"Well if you don't know where she is why try even talking to her."

"Cause I love that lil girl that's my bestie, it's sickening hearing how these dudes talk bout her." They always calling her some type of names it's like she stay on their minds.

If u don't fw her why u still talking to me

"Actually ma I know where she at." I thought about texting Dessy knowing she was with her too cause of the group pic they took.

"Ok baby, be safe. You going for the day or no?" I thought about it for a second wondering if I was broke or not.

"A few days and I'll buy me clothes out there and a bag cause ion got time to run to the house." We shared our loves you and shit before hanging up completely.