CHAPTER EIGHT ━ ACTUALLY A GIRL

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
FORCE OF NATURE
CHAPTER EIGHT ━━━ actually a girl

Hazel and Owen held out their guns waiting for Zach, Gray, and Claire to get out of the truck

Hazel and Owen held out their guns waiting for Zach, Gray, and Claire to get out of the truck. They all started running into innovation centre Owen hold the door for everyone to get inside and start running to a safe area. "Control room. That way." Claire pointed for Zach and Gray to know which way they're supposed to go. They ran into a laboratory. "They evacuated the lab," Claire said breathlessly.

"Well, kind of the point when you're told to evacuate the island." Hazel pointed out tightening her hold on her gun. They all walked in cautiously wondering if there were any dinosaurs waiting to surprise them. They spotted different creatures Hazel was mainly stuck on watching the chameleon like Gray but they heard a sound behind them looking at different men store the dinosaur embryos.

"What are you doing?" Claire asked the men. "I'm afraid that's above your pay grade, honey." Hoskins' voice rang through Hazel's ears. "Oh, for fuck sakes do you ever stop coming back?" Hazel breathed heavily annoyed with how he kept on coming back over and over again.

"Where's Henry?" Claire questioned Hoskins. "Dr.Wu, he works for us," Hoskins informed Claire.

"Really?! Him too! I knew there was something shady about him." Hazel added but Owen shushed her by putting his hand over her lips. "That's not a real dinosaur," Gray commented on the dinosaur displayed on the computer screen.

"No, it ain't, kid," Hoskins said bluntly. "But somebody's gotta make sure that this company has a future. Imagine, that one, a fraction of the size, deadly, intelligent, able to hide from the most advanced military technology. A living weapon, unlike anything we've ever seen. You see... millions of years of evolution, what did we learn?" Hoskins continued his monologue waiting for an answer from anyone but since Hazel's mouth was covered by Owen's hand no one said anything.

"Nature is the gift that just—" Hoskins was going to continue but Echo's screech cut him off. Since Owen moved his hand from Hazel's mouth to try and protect Gray, Zach, Claire and Hazel from Echo she was finally able to speak. "Oh shit!"

"Easy. Easy. Easy boy. Easy. Easy." Hoskins kept saying over and over again but what made Hazel chuckle was his mistake.

"She's actually a girl," Hazel smirked as Echo bit on Hoskins's hand all that she heard was Hoskins screaming. Once they got out of the lab they wanted to turn left but then decided to go right but then the raptor flung herself through the glass making the five-stop and turn around and start running towards the exit. Luckily Gray was smart and set up a distraction tap a screen setting up a hologram of a dilophosaurus stalling Echo. Just as they thought they escaped the raptors Blue screeched in front of them and they turned around to find Echo bursting through the door and then next was Delta.

"That's how it is?" Owen questioned making sure to stand his ground. Owen turned around to face Hazel. "Put down your gun they feel threatened," Owen ordered making her nod and gently place it on the floor as did Owen.

"See nothing we can do to you anymore. You're in control here." Hazel told the raptors looking at all of them individually. "Easy. Easy." Owen calmed Blue down putting his hand closer to her to take off her head camera and she let him. "That's it." Owen breathed proud of the progress he was making. A loud roar echoed throughout the whole park gaining the attention of the five humans and three raptors. In front of them stood the Indominus Rex walking closer and closer towards them.

Hazel could tell they were communicating since Blue turned to look at her and Owen making Owen smile as well as Hazel. Blue decided to rebel against the Indominus Rex and side with her true alphas she screeched a the Indominus Rex making her roar at Blue, Delta, and Echo.

The Indominus Rex flung Blue into a building making Hazel jump thinking she just died. But she had to focus on the danger in front of her she could mourn later but not now. Delta and Echo screeched at the Indominus Rex for hurting their beta. Owen whistled making Hazel chuckle at him, Echo, and Delta. They pounced on top of the Indominus Rex biting and scratch her as much as they could. This was a good distraction to get them out of there so Owen ran causing everyone else to follow him Gray, Zach, Claire, and Hazel jumped into a shop while Owen shot at the dinosaur.

"Owen what the fuck are you doing?!" Hazel peaked out looking at what he was doing hiding behind a fake piece of amber with a mosquito inside it while reloading his gun. Owen held a finger to his lips making Hazel glared at him looking at how close the dinosaur was to Owen terrified her. "We need more," Gray told.

"Need more what?" Claire and Hazel asked at the same time. "Teeth. We need more teeth." Gray answered making Hazel have a grand idea. "Claire, I need you to phone Lowery and tell him to open paddock nine," Hazel instructed Claire to do. Claire was giving Hazel a look that said are you crazy?!

"You'll thank me later." Hazel asserted while jumping over the shop counter. "Watch Zach and Gray!" Hazel shouted while she was far down the pathway. She always kept a spare flare in her pocket and it finally came useful to her. Owen glanced to see Hazel running out and mentally cursing for her to get back inside the shop. He hated how reckless she was.