CHAPTER TWENTY ━ WANT A KISS? FIND MAISIE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
FORCE OF NATURE
CHAPTER TWENTY ━━━ want a kiss? find maisie

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆▌FORCE OF NATURE▐CHAPTER TWENTY ━━━ want a kiss? find maisie

The entire mansion was silent and Hazel didn't like it. She preferred when things were chaotic and she knew what was coming but by now she knew the Indoraptor escaped since she saw different bodies laying on the floor. She covered Maisie's eyes whenever she spotted one since no child should experience this even though she had gone through a dinosaur rampage when she was a young girl. Then it was the time at Jurassic World and right now. Guess third times a charm.

Owen led them, he put himself in front of the rest of them in case something came from the front and of something came from behind Claire was there. The main priority is keeping Maisie and the baby safe. To add to the horrifying image of the museum, a thunderstorm begun sometimes illuminating the room from the skylight. They found another body which made them take careful steps that was until the man got yanked the body behind a pedestal that held a dinosaur skeleton head on it. They ran towards the pedestal that wasn't by the Indoraptor, Hazel was sitting next to Owen and Maisie while Maisie was sitting next to Hazel while Claire was next to Maisie. Everyone was panting terrified hearing the growling of the Indoraptor, one of the most dangerous creatures on earth.

Hazel wrapped her arms around Maisie assuring the girl that she was there and that she would try her best to protect her. Hazel's head rested over Maisie's who was hiding her face into Hazel's neck gripping her tightly. Owen tapped Hazel's shoulder and pointed to his right making them all move to the other side as the Indoraptor's claw was tapping the floor impatiently sniffing the air getting onto the humans scent. The head of the Indoraptor snapped to the place where the humans used to be. They moved again to the other side where the Indoraptor pulled the man back but yet the man wasn't seen anywhere making Hazel's stomach flip.

Owen peaked to see if the Indoraptor was still there and it was so Owen pulled his head back making Maisie's grip tighten onto Hazel's shoulders. He went to peak again and waited for the Indoraptor to go and it did so he went to try and get the gun but Hazel's other hand held onto his vest pulling him back and looking up to hear the creaking of the Indoraptor's weight on the pedestal and holding onto the skeleton of the Triceratops head. The claw of it was scratching at the horns of the head. Then static came from the radio in front of Claire which made Hazel's eyes widened and stare at Claire. "Run!" Owen yelled making them all run to the stairs as the Indoraptor leaped off the head and fell on its way to try and kill the four people.

Luckily there were bars on the staircase so the Indoraptor didn't managed to jump through and claw at Hazel but it did however bend it and put its foot on the railing. Hazel screamed watching the Indoraptor in front of her trying to kill her she managed to run away in time it didn't chomp on her legs. But however Owen and Claire encountered the dinosaur as well, its head was through the bars sliding down almost biting down on Claire but one of the bars of the staircase fall so Owen used that to protect Claire from getting hurt as the Indoraptor fell down back to the ground. Maisie opened a door for Hazel to come down so she motioned for Claire to come down as she came up the stairs making Claire do the same for Owen.

Owen was the last one down watching the Indoraptor from a far. They could still hear the growling and scratching coming from above. Owen found a power box sparking an idea in his head he turned off all the lights. They were all watching to trying and see where the Indoraptor was from behind the glass. Owen went first looking at the glass and ran to the next wall making Hazel, Claire, and Maisie follow him. Hazel walked passed different figures of dinosaurs that felt like plastic but looked real but didn't move. Owen finally made it the end of the hall and tried to unlock the door but sadly it was locked. He looked at Hazel and then at the lock making Hazel's eyes widened realising the door was locked and then the power came back on in each different terrariums until it finally reached theirs. "Shit." Hazel cursed knowing the Indoraptor found them.

The Indoraptor stopped in front of Maisie and then thunder echoed throughout the building as Maisie screamed at the Indoraptor. Making the Indoraptor charge at the glass breaking it. Hazel screamed as logs and lights collapsed. The Indoraptor tried to get through the logs and different structures but it failed to get its body through. Hazel tried to calm Maisie down holding the girl's arm and kissing her head gently while shaking. "You need to go!" Hazel screamed at Maisie making the girl get up and through the logs just in time.

But once that happened the Indoraptor was almost right on top of Hazel. The woman screamed at the top of her lungs watching the creature above her try and eat her. Another log fell on top of them and it landed on Hazel's thigh and the Indoraptor just made Hazel experience one of the most painful things her entire life. The Indoraptor stuck it's whole claw into Hazel's calf muscle. Hazel screamed in pain holding onto the fake leaves in a way to relieve the pain. Then Hazel heard Maisie scream making the Indoraptor moving its head from under the structures and take its claw out of Hazel's calf which made her want to scream but she grunted instead. The Indoraptor went running after Maisie and chased her where ever she went.

All of what happened made Claire faint so she was under some logs but didn't get hurt like Hazel did. Owen was able to get out and pushed the log off of Hazel's leg making the woman grunt in pain moving her upper body up to another log. Hazel was breathing heavily but knew she had to remain as calm as possible to keep her baby alive. Owen places a cloth onto the wound. "Put pressure on it and don't look at it." Owen told Hazel since her eyes didn't leave the wound.

"Look at me. Look at me." Owen repeated holding Hazel's face in his hands. She relaxed a bit but couldn't forget about Maisie. "You have to go find her." Hazel ordered. "I can't leave you here." Owen told making Hazel grab his neck and pressed her lips to his. It was rough, yet sweet and short. She didn't keep the kiss for long since she knew Maisie's life was on the line and Owen was the only lifeline.

"You need to go. Go, I'll be fine." Hazel soothed Owen who wanted to stay with her but Hazel saw it coming. "You want me to give you another kiss. How about this I'll give you it when you get Maisie out of here. Run!" Hazel teased Owen who then ran in the direction Maisie went.

When Owen was out of sight Hazel tried to stand up which was hard but she managed with lots of groaning she found Claire under some logs and rubble. Hazel pushed the rest of the logs off of her and cleared of the rubble on her face. When she touched the redhead's face Claire woke up. "What happened?" Claire asked tiredly.

"Indoraptor chased after Maisie so Owen went to go find her, I stayed here because the Indoraptor decided to put its claw in my calf and I decided to save you." Hazel summarised making Claire nod and sit up. "What happened to your leg?" Claire asked rubbing her head.

"I just told you, Indoraptor decided to hurt a pregnant woman. Not much manners." Hazel joked ripping off a piece of her t-shirt luckily she had a vest underneath. She tied the black material around her leg hissing when tightening it, applying the pressure needed. "Where you going?" Claire asked still a bit hazy.

"Going to help Owen." Hazel told jogging but she was still limping it hurt her but she knew she had to help Maisie. Hazel went up the stairs and managed to find Blue. "What's up girl?" Hazel smiled as Blue came towards her. "Can you help me with something?"

( AUTHOR'S NOTE )
Thank you all for 300 reads! Almost the end of the book and I'm sad to let go of Hazel but waiting patiently for Jurassic World: Dominion