CHAPTER TWELVE ━ TRIP TO ISLA NUBLAR

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
FORCE OF NATURE
CHAPTER TWELVE ━━━ trip to isla nublar

Hazel was sitting by the dining room table waiting for Owen to come out of the bedroom and find her

Hazel was sitting by the dining room table waiting for Owen to come out of the bedroom and find her. Her fingernails drummer against the wooden table as Riley laid at her feet. Owen came out with a navy blue t-shirt and checkered boxer shorts. "Anything you'd like to tell me?" Hazel raised an eyebrow gesturing for Owen to take a seat.

"Is this because I ate the last bit of chocolate?" Owen asked taking a seat in front of Hazel.

"No, and what?! I was saving that for a movie night!" Hazel gasped not even knowing Owen did that.

"But I'm asking why didn't you tell me anything about the volcano?" Hazel asked trying to calm herself down maybe she could've gone on this trip a few weeks ago but she didn't know about this since Owen didn't want her too.

"Oh, it's about this." Owen's eyes shifted to Hazel's chipped blue nails that reminded him of the only velociraptor that survived the Indominus Rex.

"Yeah, why didn't you tell me?" Hazel repeated tapping her foot anxiously waiting for a answer.

"Because I knew you would want to go back." Owen replied looking up into Hazel's eyes.

"Well yeah I'd go back these dinosaurs need our help, Rexy and Blue could die." Hazel sneered at Owen.

"But so could you." Owen raised his voice which made Riley whimper so Hazel brought him up onto her lap trying to calm him down.

"I just wished you told me, we could've made the choice together." Hazel expressed her feelings making Owen purse his lips.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you I was just scared for your safety." Owen gulped as Hazel began to think of how to convince Owen to come back to the island.

"Come on let's watch some of those videos back when the raptors were babies." Hazel grabbed his hand pulling him to the living room and sat him down.

"God, you are stubborn." Owen chuckled at Hazel who was crouching down by the tv to get his computer.

"Yip! It's the only thing that will get me my way." Hazel put the laptop on the coffee table and opened it and it switched on. She scrolled through a couple of his photos until she found one back in 2012. "Aha! Found it." Hazel pressed down on the mouse pad and the video started. She laid down into Owen's arm that was wrapped around her.

The video first started with the raptors screeching which made Owen discipline them as they started jumping up to try and get the food bag at Owen's side. "God have you guys been eating sugar or something? You've been hyper today." Owen spoke to the raptors during the video.

"Okay, okay. Back up." Owen commanded Blue took immediate action which made the man thank her. Blue started to chitter at Echo, Charlie, and Delta so they could also stand next to her which blew Owen's mind at first he thought they were going to charge at him but they stood in a straight line next to each other facing Owen. "Did you get that?"

Hazel turned her head to Owen but his eyes were still stuck to the screen. "I think you know what you have to do now."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The sun was still rising when Hazel arrived the next day at the runway where Claire told her to meet her, she then spotted the redhead and two other people she didn't know. "Hazel!" Claire smiled calling out to the woman who got out of her car shutting the door with force. Hazel covered her eyes with her hand as the sun was glaring down at her. Hazel walked hastily towards Claire and the others holding her satchel that was hanging on her arm. "So we taking off now?" Hazel questioned getting into the shade by the plane. Claire nodded her head at Hazel.

"Oh, this is Franklin and Zia they have been members of the dinosaur protection group and have agreed to come and help the dinosaurs with us." Claire introduces the two who were bickering. "Hi." Hazel waves at the two who replied to her with a greeting. "Let's go save some dinosaurs!" Hazel yelled out and made her way to get onto the plane and take a seat near the back their weren't any double seats except for the one at the very back she decided to take once of the seats on the front of it and Claire took the one to Hazel's left. Once they took a seat they heard a groan coming from behind them making them turn and to see Owen Grady waking up. "What the fuck?!" Hazel exclaimed as Claire said Owen's name surprised.

"Didn't think you were gonna show up," Owen remarked making Hazel smile. "This is a nice surprise." Hazel admired him since he decided to come back to the island. Zia and Franklin both came onto the plane ducking since the plane was very small. "This is Zia Rodriguez." Claire introduced making Owen lean forward and shake her hand.

"Hey, how you doing?" Zia asked shaking his hand a sitting down on a seat in front of Claire. "Yeah, real good. How are you?" Owen questioned leaning back onto his seat. "Good," Zia answered.

"Franklin Webb. Systems analyst." Claire pointed at him as Franklin secured himself in his seat belt. "Nervous flyer?" Owen commented at Franklin's demeanour. "Would you ride a thousand-pound horse that's been abused all its life?" Franklin asked.

"I rode my motorcycle through the jungle with a pack of raptors," Owen replied which made Hazel remember back to when it was three years ago and most of the raptors were still alive but now only Blue remained.

"We're not compatible." Franklin stammered making Hazel laugh but Franklin didn't laugh with her. "Then you won't be compatible with me, pal. I trained a T-Rex and also went on Owen's motorcycle with the raptors." Hazel teased making Owen chuckle at her.

"Yeah." Franklin breathed as they all felt the plane shudder making Hazel put on her seat belt and Owen secured his hand on her thigh. Hazel decided to go to sleep while they were in their journey and only woke up when Owen squeezed her thigh and nodded to the window. She turned to see the island once again and she couldn't pull her eyes away from looking around trying to spot Rexy by any chance. She knew the chances were low since they were high up in the air still but she had hope.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hi readers! This chapter may have focused on Oweazel's baby and Hazel wanting to find Rexy but those are her goals. To protect their baby and to make sure Rexy's safe and well. So sorry if I dwelled a little bit too much on those topics but just wanted everyone to know that she is mainly focused on those to points. She's not focused on protecting Owen yet because they haven't been in any danger so far but once they are she will be worried about that. Also, nothing mentioned much about Blue because Hazel didn't know Blue that well but once they go searching for her she'll be thinking about her a lot more. So thanks for reading this chapter make sure to read the next one if you're enjoying it!