CHAPTER FIFTEEN ━ BLUE KNEW

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
FORCE OF NATURE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN ━━━ blue knew

She could hear Wheatley chuckling over and over again like an evil Disney villain

She could hear Wheatley chuckling over and over again like an evil Disney villain. The truck stopped so they got out first and ordered Zia and Hazel to remain inside the truck as they got Blue out of the cage and onto a pedestal with a black cloth on. Hazel had finally been calmed down, right now she had to worry about Blue's survival and of course her baby's survival. They finally opened the door and circled them restraining Zia but did nothing to Hazel since they were ordered not to by Wheatley. They were still watching her closely but never laid a finger on her. Hazel got escorted out while Zia was still struggling Hazel didn't struggle as she ran to Blue who was groaning in pain.

"Hey, hey, hey, girl. It's me Hazel the father roster, Owen's not here right now but he'll be here soon, okay, my angel?" Hazel caressed Blue's face gently staring down at her but was shaken by the volcano erupted making Blue shriek but Hazel immediately tried to calm her down again which was surprisingly easy. "It's okay, I was just scared, nothing bad's gonna happened to you." As soon as Hazel ended her sentence Blue's nose nuzzled against her abdomen. "You knew, that's why you've been so protective of me." Hazel smiled rubbing Blue's head who nodded slightly at her. But once Hazel was pushed roughly Blue screeched at the men pushing her onto the boat as they did with Blue.

"Be gentle with her." Hazel hissed at the men loading Blue onto the boat. Hazel could hear some of the people talking and she could only hear some keywords like, "raptor.", "blood.", "hybrid.". They led Hazel into a truck that already had Zia on it. Blue was restrained onto a bed with leather belts holding her down and Zia operating on her. From Blue's breathing, she wasn't calm. "Hey, Blue, do me a favour and relax. You're going to be okay." Hazel rubbed her gently anywhere that weren't any straps on her body. Hazel felt numb knowing that one of her best friends was dead, a boy she barely knew that had a brilliant mind was dead, and her boyfriend, the father of her child, and her everything was dead. But she had to look strong in front of Blue to calm her down. "It's okay, Blue, just a little longer." Zia tried calmer her but Hazel had already done that.

It was hard to operate on her from the ship moving and bumping into different things in the ocean. Hazel was snapped out of her thoughts by Zia screaming, "Oh, my god! You guys are alive!"

Hazel turned to see Owen's face making her run at him and jump into his arms. "I thought I lost you," Hazel whispered into his ear as he held her close to his body. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms around her neck tightly wishing to never let go. "Well, I'm here now and I'm not leaving you or the bun in the oven." Owen lowered Hazel down onto the floor until her legs hit the ground. Hazel blushed hardly but then remembered that Blue could be dying right now. Hazel backed away from Owen and walked to the bed Blue was on. Hazel moved to where Blue's head was while Owen behind the raptor's head.

"Look at what they've done to her," Owen whispered to himself his hand brushing against Blue's hard skin. "Who are these assholes?" Zia asked. "Animal traffickers. Look how they're treating them. They're not gonna take them to a sanctuary, they're gonna sell them." Owen answered glancing at Hazel with worried eyes, he'll talk to her later. "Those bitches." Hazel snarled watching Blue breath in and out.

"But not Blue, they need her for something else," Zia informed them. "Like what?" Claire questioned confused as to why. "I heard them talking. I only heard a few words though like, "raptor.", "hybrid.", and "blood."," Hazel told them switching her gaze to each and everyone in the truck. "They haven't given me instruments and they want to keep her alive." Zia sighed applying pressure to Blue's bullet wound.

"I guess they want an excuse to kill you," Hazel concluded making Zia glare at her. "It's the truth. Probably at least." Hazel said sheepishly. Blue started bellowing at Owen's touch almost whimpering in pain but also glad to have Owen with her. "Claire, come on. Put your hand here." Zia ordered placing Claire's hand on the wound but that just made Blue grumble at the pain.

"Hey, hey, hey." Owen calmed her down. "Watch out. I can't take the bullet out without a transfusion from another animal. Which one of you knows how to find a vein?" Zia asked making Hazel's face light up.

"Oh! I did a blood drive for the Red Cross." Claire informed Zia which made her scrunch her eyebrows but didn't comment on it. "Great. Okay. Franklin, take over for Claire." Zia commanded Franklin who shook his head not wanting to get close to Blue. "Franklin, now!" Zia hissed while whispering to Franklin. Franklin walked over to Claire and placed his hands over Blue's wound but once Claire released blood splattered all over Franklin's face some landing on his lips.

"Oh my god, oh my god, is it in my mouth?" Franklin asked terrified. "No." Owen shook his head while Hazel put her hand over her mouth to cover up her giggling.

"All of the animals should be sedated. Look for any kind of Tetanuran, their blood type should be close enough. Look for carnivores with two or three fingers. No more than three." Zia instructed.

"Since Wheatley is a son of a bitch and I know he lies. I have an idea."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆