CHAPTER FOURTEEN ━ HUNTING DOWN BLUE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
FORCE OF NATURE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ━━━ hunting down blue

Hazel ignored all of the cries that were trying to take her back to her seat as she was running to the doors with Zia behind her

Hazel ignored all of the cries that were trying to take her back to her seat as she was running to the doors with Zia behind her. "This area is not secured," Wheatley informed Zia and Hazel as they stared up in amazement at the Brachiosaurus coming closer to them with her thumping and heavy steps. Hazel felt happy that she got to see this dinosaur but the only dinosaur she truly wanted was Rexy and that wasn't her. Hazel was so distracted by the beauty of the Brachiosaurus that she didn't even notice Zia crying from seeing her first dinosaur. But was pulled away from looking at the large dinosaur because Owen gently grabbed her hand and took her back to the military car.

They finally arrived at their destination making them all get out. Well everyone was focusing on Franklin trying to reboot the system Owen and Hazel were gazing at the jungle below them. But Hazel was cut from her gaze and jumped when she heard the doors opening. Owen chuckled at her being scared easily. "Shut up." Hazel walked forward into the building Owen behind her as everyone else was ahead of them.

"Are we sure these biometric chips are still transmitting? Battery would be dead by now." Zia commented on what Franklin was doing. "The dinosaur is the battery. They're powered by body heat and movement." Claire replied to her. Franklin snapped his fingers pointing at the hand scanner on the wall making Claire move forward and place her hand on it igniting a blue handprint on Franklin's computer. "How much longer until—" Claire was going to ask until the system powered up eventually making Hazel chuckle with a smile on her face excitedly.

"I'm in," Franklin spoke as everyone's head spiked around the room to see the different lights turned on. He typed on his computer until a map of the island came onto the screen. Everyone's eyes scanning the screen to see different dots appearing at a rapid space. "There's a large concentration on the east dock," Franklin informed.

"That's our boat. We've already captured a bunch of them." Wheatley pointed at the east dock. "Any raptors or t-rex, maybe even a spinosaurus?" Hazel asked hopefully but Wheatley shook his head making her bite the inside of her cheek. "Without the track system?" Claire went back to Wheatley's explanation. "The big herbivores are ways to find," Wheatley answered. "How come you didn't find that brachiosaurus back there?" Hazel pointed behind her with her thumb.

"I don't know. Maybe our team decided not to have eyes." Wheatley responded sarcastically. "Can you isolate that raptor?" Wheatley asked holding onto the back of Franklin's chair. "I need a species code," Franklin told turning around facing Wheatley.

"D-9," Claire answered making Franklin her back to his typing. "There she is," Owen said breathlessly. "I'm gonna need to borrow your truck," Owen said throwing his backpack on his shoulders making Hazel adjust her satchel. "I'm coming with you." Zia insisted. "Same here." Hazel declared with a fierce look on her face.